PDA

View Full Version : no chance of them making this a 1250 game, right?

Fruhmann360
07-04-2007, 07:34 PM
i mean most of these movie tie in games are just ads/sales for the movie, they never really offer more achievements later on. i just want to confirm this because i have to start over to get the chili pepper thief achievement and don't know if i should erase my 100% game.

Kaens
07-04-2007, 08:15 PM
I can't see there ever being 1250 points for this game. But if you don't want to loose your save, move it to a memory card then start a new one. That's what I did for my second run through. Of course, now I have to do a third one (don't ask) and I'm so pissed at the whole thing I don't much care what happens.

Fruhmann360
07-04-2007, 08:39 PM
oh, but now i must ask....third run?

Kaens
07-04-2007, 08:54 PM
oh, but now i must ask....third run?
*deep breaths deep breaths*

*exhale*

Okay, my first run through I have everything except ONE token on city streets. I've been over it 100 times and I cannot find it. I hate to say things glitched, but I believe that to be the case. Either that or there was one that I missed and became unreachable as the environment changed.

Second run, I'm BLOWING through the game and don't bother to even try picking up coins in the sewers until I'm completely done the game and have every coin from the rest of the game (btw, all 100 coins in City Street this game in no time, never even had to search.. thus see above frustration). Well there are two coins that I cannot reach near the tunnel that has a radio in front of it. There is one on top of the box, and one in the air vent directly behind it. Now I KNOW that earlier in the game there is a rope you cross to get those but after trying 30 mins I cannot find any way to get up there now that it's changed.

Thus I will have to go through it a third time, making sure I get all the coins I can in the sewer everytime it changes. Joy.

Fruhmann360
07-04-2007, 09:11 PM
from what i recall all the coins in the sewer should be accessable after the final section opens. i don't think at any point was i unable to access a section that i had already been too. with more info i could probably help you grab what you need. we're talking home stink home, no?

Xx Overkill VR
07-04-2007, 09:35 PM
lol............cross the rope from the other side and then instead of using the repel on the moths jump to the shelf across from the radio...... jump on the radio and into the tunnel

Kaens
07-04-2007, 09:45 PM
lol............cross the rope from the other side and then instead of using the repel on the moths jump to the shelf across from the radio...... jump on the radio and into the tunnel Yeah, that's how it works BEFORE now. Now there is no rope, there is no bug spray because there are no moths and there is no way to get up there now because I didn't do it before I beat the game. I can get into the tunnel you are telling me to get into (from the other side) but the two coins I need are where the moths and bug spray USED to be.

There is nothing in this game I have not gotten before between the two games.

Xx Overkill VR
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
did u finish the chase mission

Fruhmann360
07-04-2007, 10:10 PM
you can't jump to that ledge using the tip of the radio antenna?

Kaens
07-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Yup, did everything, watched credits, etc. And no I cannot make the jump from the radio antenna back up to that ledge. Looks like that's a one way trip. Only reason I didn't bother clearing this area as I played was because I knew I could do it after game was over from the first time I played. Live and learn.

Fruhmann360
07-04-2007, 11:38 PM
well i just 1K'd it. so that's a wrap for this one. i'm thinking of grabbing harry potter next.