PDA

View Full Version : How many people....

Smoochy
05-23-2011, 04:24 AM
still play this?

My Black Ops disk recently bit the dust, and since I disliked the game anyway, I'm considering buying either this or MW2 again to hold me over until MW3 gets released.

I just would like a rough estimate of about how many people play this game online anymore.

Coadster1
05-23-2011, 04:34 AM
It is still fairly populated. It's still possible to find games easily in almost any playlist. I would say any where around 5,000 to 10,000 people are on at once. About the same amount of people that play Call of Duty: World at War.

Schism
05-23-2011, 04:51 AM
I still play it. More then black ops and mw2 combined actually. Alot still play it..its really easy to find a game. Currently trying to get all the gold guns :X

Smoochy
05-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Awesome, thanks guys.

From what I've heard, you can still get this game pretty cheap too.

Pearson
05-23-2011, 06:44 PM
I haven't played MW in awhile myself, might have to pull it out and play a few matches. My friends and I though still play MW2 to get away from Black Ops from time to time.

Ice Car
05-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Heh... I got this game yesterday and I was going to ask this...

I got to the AC130 mission, which I find annoying. I keep toggling between vision and looking all over the place. I can't even find the squad I need to protect or find what to NOT fire on.

"Do not fire on the church" Where the fuck is the church? It's not marked, and the vision choices I have make it hard to distinguish which building it is.

"Engage the moving vehicle" What moving vehicle? I saw one of them, but by the time I got the order, they were out of the vehicle. I don't even know if I'm firing at the right person.

Cyrex
05-24-2011, 02:10 AM
Often, only the online is modded to hell and back, keep having to leave games and what not

gamefreakx89
05-25-2011, 08:21 PM
i usually go and play all the older cods once in a while.

kingjames02392
05-29-2011, 09:53 PM
LOL just dont play Sabotage. Every game mode has people but that. Sometimes there are only like 20 people playing it.

Beefdagreat
06-05-2011, 07:30 PM
there are about many people in all modes online. It is easy to find matches but they will be modded a lot. I got into a match where it was unlimited ammo/no reloading and the other team just used grenade launchers and it was annoying.

vI-Youneek-Iv
06-05-2011, 07:39 PM
I play it every now and then I thing I don't like is what the modded controllers did to the game, some people like me can shoot pretty fast without a modded controller so when I fire the G3 in a match I get locked so I only shoot so fast afterwards.