PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler on tonight MW3 Premier. (video)

StillTIPPIN187
05-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Due to a spoiler, Robert Bowling has posted the premier video early.

YouTube - ‪Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer‬‏

Dr Popodopolus
05-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Wow I thought that was excellent, I love how they turned the WW3 into MW3 at the end. Very well made trailer IMO, looks like lots of variety and quality.

HYPE HYPE HYPE.

Just need a proper gameplay video now and I'm stoked xD

Vegaskingz
05-23-2011, 11:35 PM
wait wait, so this is not the whole trailer?? Or is it the actual one, just leaked prior?

StillTIPPIN187
05-23-2011, 11:38 PM
wait wait, so this is not the whole trailer?? Or is it the actual one, just leaked prior?

Pretty sure its the actual one.. Just leaked a bit early.

koopakiller64
05-23-2011, 11:40 PM
So the story now sits at Price and Soap being fugitives and Makarov goes apeshit and starts WW3?

Vegaskingz
05-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Damn.. Activision ain't gonna be happy about this. Looks pretty good though. Although actual first person gameplay was maybe like.. 20 seconds :P

killeralltime
05-23-2011, 11:42 PM
is that Ghost at the 1 minute mark?? kinda looks like him and you could kinda see the ear phones that ghost had in mw2?? it would kinda make sense cuz ghost got shot in the shoulder??? what you think?

StillTIPPIN187
05-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Damn.. Activision ain't gonna be happy about this. Looks pretty good though. Although actual first person gameplay was maybe like.. 20 seconds :P

I know the way bowling talked on twitter there was gonna be more "Gameplay" like your speaking of..

but i assume he was now talking about cinematic "gameplay".

Game looks great! Ill be buying it for sure. Love the MW series.

StillTIPPIN187
05-23-2011, 11:46 PM
is that Ghost at the 1 minute mark?? kinda looks like him and you could kinda see the ear phones that ghost had in mw2?? it would kinda make sense cuz ghost got shot in the shoulder??? what you think?

lol, Idk it did look like an outline of him a bit.

But im not into ghost.. too much of a kiddy hero for me.

Vegaskingz
05-23-2011, 11:46 PM
I know the way bowling talked on twitter there was gonna be more "Gameplay" like your speaking of..

but i assume he was now talking about cinematic "gameplay".

Game looks great! Ill be buying it for sure. Love the MW series.

I agree. I think he mentioned in another tweet that it would be more cinematic gameplay though.

As for me, ill be purchasing it as well. Guess the next thing to look forward to is the reveal at E3 in june :) I hope they will show multiplayer gameplay then. To be fair, im more interested in that haha.

koopakiller64
05-23-2011, 11:49 PM

Ghost gets shot in the head/chest area, thrown into a ditch and set on fire. I doubt he can come back from that.

Vegaskingz
05-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Doesnt look like ghost imo. The head silhouette may be just a soldiers helmet and other head gear. Ghost is pretty much dead, Shepard definitely killed him in MW2.

StillTIPPIN187
I agree. I think he mentioned in another tweet that it would be more cinematic gameplay though.

As for me, ill be purchasing it as well. Guess the next thing to look forward to is the reveal at E3 in june :) I hope they will show multiplayer gameplay then. To be fair, im more interested in that haha.

Yup. and with E3 next month, this is plenty of game footage in this premier for me to get amped for this game untill then.. but they had better show more footage from the FPS perspective at e3

killeralltime
Ghost gets shot in the head/chest area, thrown into a ditch and set on fire. I doubt he can come back from that.

just watched the vid of the "death" anf only roach get gas thrown on him not on ghost

Vegaskingz
05-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Agreed mate. The competition is heating up between this and Battlefield 3!

On another note, is the footage shown from the xbox 360 I wonder? It would seem so regarding the fact that it was an ad for the 360 version of the game at the end of the trailer.

OceanH
05-23-2011, 11:58 PM
I hope Hans Zimmer is still doing the soundtrack. He sure loves that "vuvuzela" sound. :p

StillTIPPIN187
05-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Agreed mate. The competition is heating up between this and Battlefield 3!

On another note, is the footage shown from the xbox 360 I wonder? It would seem so regarding the fact that it was an ad for the 360 version of the game at the end of the trailer.

Call of Duty footage when its first announced is always that of the xbox as Call of Duty is developed on xbox and then ported to the other platforms.

But its a shame.. Robert Bowling went ahead and upped the link to the official versions.. Leaks ruin everything, Im sure a huge crowd will still be enjoying the ESPN launch premier on TV though.

Vegaskingz
05-24-2011, 01:19 AM
oh true, I didnt know that. Hmm after looking at the video I see a couple of interesting things.. the M4 that was seen seems to have two sights on it? both a holographic sight as well as an Acog (?)

StillTIPPIN187
05-24-2011, 01:20 AM
I hope Hans Zimmer is still doing the soundtrack. He sure loves that "vuvuzela" sound. :p

Yes! Hans Zimmer!

Vegaskingz
05-24-2011, 01:41 AM
After looking at the trailer and browsing on the CoD wiki page, here are the weapons shown in the trailer:

- FAMAS
- M4A1
- RPD
- MP5
- UMP45

Mr Bungle
05-24-2011, 07:34 AM
Just fucking awesome. Been playing the first MW and moving on to the second MW just in preparation for MW3 :D

rikkeh105
05-24-2011, 09:34 AM
Is that Makarov speaking in the trailer?

"It doesn't take the most powerful nations on Earth to create the next global conflict. Just the will of a single man."
He's talking about Shepherd it sounds like...

Dz06lt
05-25-2011, 12:54 AM
didnt really sound like makerov but it probably was

Luis0WNZ
05-25-2011, 05:07 AM
It looks like, and might as well be, the same as MW2. I don't think it's going to be a good game.