PDA

View Full Version : Split Screen Coop?

Blarghinator
05-24-2011, 03:29 AM
I havnt seen this posted anywhere but i was wondering if the coop campaign will be offline and online/online only/offline online?

CrippleTron33
05-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Yes it does support split screen co op, not sure on the multiplayer versus modes though.
http://www.fearfans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7471

DOBOYX2
06-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Good to hear, I hate how games now days try to avoid doing split screen. Forcing us to find someone else with a copy of the game.

Canadian Gamerling
06-20-2011, 02:41 PM
the real reason split screen doesnt see the light of day anymore is due to the fact of xboxlive... who needs to build splitscreen into the game when you dont have to!

people are just getting lazy and stuff!

Venomized
06-20-2011, 03:39 PM
But is the split screen even worth it on this game? You don't even get half the screen. You have one person with a square in the top left and a square in the bottom right. You each only get about 33% of the screen. Which leaves 34% of the screen black.

Definitive Games
06-20-2011, 04:42 PM
But is the split screen even worth it on this game? You don't even get half the screen. You have one person with a square in the top left and a square in the bottom right. You each only get about 33% of the screen. Which leaves 34% of the screen black.

I think they just assume that everyone plays on large widescreens in HD....when i say large i mean huge lol

Venomized
06-20-2011, 04:44 PM
I think they just assume that everyone plays on large widescreens in HD....when i say large i mean huge lol

All games with split screen should have the option of vertical, horizontal (FTW!), and the stupid square box if people like that

Definitive Games
06-20-2011, 04:54 PM
All games with split screen should have the option of vertical, horizontal (FTW!), and the stupid square box if people like that

Agreed, however its a minor irratation for some in whats been an amazing game so far.

TrishTheDish
06-20-2011, 07:09 PM
the real reason split screen doesnt see the light of day anymore is due to the fact of xboxlive... who needs to build splitscreen into the game when you dont have to!

people are just getting lazy and stuff!
Lazy? What are you on about?

I'm interested in split screen because no one I know will be buying this, so I'm gonna have to rope them into helping me when they're over at my house.