PDA

View Full Version : ive had it with this game

Cakerton
05-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Im not playing it anymore because a red hat has glitched so no 100% of red hat achievements and now on white cap bay when i finish getting 8/10 minikits and come out of the tower it freezes tried 3 times and its having none of it FREEZE! thats the minikit and gold brick achievement gone now too, so ive had enough. This game can sit at 600/1000 which is a shame considering i have 1000 on Indy 1,2 and Batman :/

SpongebobRoundpants
05-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Is your disc scratched up? How are you coming out of the tower? What character are you using?

Cakerton
05-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Is your disc scratched up? How are you coming out of the tower? What character are you using?

not missing a character im free playing it getting mini kits and what not but when i come out of the big tower on white cap bay with whoever it always just freezes, ive cleaned the disc with a soft cloth all 3 times of re trying, its just my bad luck of a dodgy game ahhh well plenty more games to play....pretty pissed though

B0seiju
05-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Tried installing the game on your HDD?

Cakerton
05-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Tried installing the game on your HDD?

no i havent actually, would that unglitch my red hat?

B0seiju
05-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Don't know about that, but when my games freeze at some point ingame and I install them to my HDD, I can play it again. They only exception for that till know is that stupid Metro 2033 :(. For your red hat it's probably waiting for the cheats to pop up ;).

Aagame
05-25-2011, 11:23 PM
As a general rule I always install to the HDD, not only because it quits the 360 down, but I find games freeze much less often when on the HDD. It could help rid the glitch. If that fails, you can also try resetting your system cache. If you don't know how, see this: bit.ly/j0LBQe (http://bit.ly/j0LBQe)

I didn't have any freezing issues with Lego Pirates but had major issues with Lego Star Wars III. No glitching but the freezing was almost constant, even while installed on HDD. TT is rushing these games.. they need to slow down and test more.

Tomcat31
05-29-2011, 09:09 PM
I didn't have any freezing issues with Lego Pirates but had major issues with Lego Star Wars III. No glitching but the freezing was almost constant, even while installed on HDD. TT is rushing these games.. they need to slow down and test more.That's really strange as I have all to the Lego games except for the original Star Wars and the Rock Band and not one of them has ever glitched or froze on me. Yet this one has frozen twice, once in the hub and once in the first film about story 2 or 3.

As a note I always install all my game to the hard drive and delete them once I've finished playing them

xXxDave69prxXx
05-30-2011, 02:14 PM
AS tOMCAT31 SAY I GOT PLANNY OF LEGO GAMES TOO I DONT HAVE ROCKBAND I NEVER GOT A GLITCHED ONLUY IN THIS ONE I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IN THE PORT I DONT KNOW HOW I DROWNING IN THE OCEAN WHEN IS THE BOAT AND MY GAME GO TO GLITCHED BUT APART OF THAT IN NO OTHER GAME SO I FINALLEY FIND THE ALL HAT ALL SO I GOT TO SAY THIS A AWSOME GAME NO LIKE LEGO STARWARS COMPLETE SAGA IS THE BEST BUT THE GAME IS COOL I LIKE IT A LOT

shinobigarth
05-30-2011, 08:49 PM
if its like my glitch theres really no helping it even if you have the game installed.
i keep glitching on 3rd or 4th level of the first movie (saving Jack from the Pearl) when you first make it onto the deck of the Pearl. every time i pull out Jack's compass to look for items it glitches right there, but only when i do the compass. so i guess i can still get all the minikits, just maybe not the compass items. :mad:

i really wonder if TT even tests the Lego games at all before going gold, they just seem to not even care or try to fix anything with updates.

hibbsy2005
05-31-2011, 07:59 PM
Failing all that it might be your game save, delete all game data and start again :)

xBuffx
06-01-2011, 12:51 AM
and now on white cap bay when i finish getting 8/10 minikits and come out of the tower it freezes tried 3 times and its having none of it FREEZE!

i had that same problem and figured out a solution for it. when i come out of the tower after getting the mini kit inside of it, do not go down the stairs. when you exit jump off the left side and you'll be fine and will not glitch for the rest of the level.

c88
06-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Just install the game to you HDD. Eliminates all freezing (and keeps your XBOX cooler).