PDA

View Full Version : Token and minigame confusion. Please help

CAPP360
07-05-2007, 04:54 AM
Ive read several post that you must collect all the tokens before you pass a level or you cant go back. Im currently just stating the game and am in "The City of Lights". Ive received 99/100 tokens and I see around the board where I can enter the some missions. I went into the one (forgot the name) where you help the guy make soup by carring three spices over to a plate. I noticed that in the upper right hand corner it showed I had 1/100 tokens while in that mission. I didnt see any tokens anywhere so I proceded to complete my mission objective and when I was done I was sent back to "The City of Lights" again. Did I screw up? Can someone explain how this works exactly.

One other question I have is about the mini games. I completed a couple of minigames (the ones with the stopwatch from what I uinderstand) and when I look at me game statsit still shows 0/12 minigames complete. What the hell?

CAPP360
07-05-2007, 05:12 AM
I think I figured out the mini games, I was going to the wrong icon and was actually doing mini missions.

Kaens
07-05-2007, 06:37 AM
Jack = mini-games
Stopwatch = one of three things - kill ants, follow chef g, or hop on the jump things. Each of these earn you 10 tokens or 30 in each area.
Book = story mission, I believe blue means you can do it, red means you can't yet

You can always go back to any area via the sewers and redo the stopwatch or jack missions, but you cannot do book missions more than once. So if you are on a book mission, make sure you get all of the coins. Yes sometimes the mission will take you to another area and the counter will show you the what you have in that area, not where the mission was triggered.

CAPP360
07-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Cool, thanks this is confusing as hell.

CAPP360
07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
I went into the one (forgot the name) where you help the guy make soup by carring three spices over to a plate. I noticed that in the upper right hand corner it showed I had 1/100 tokens while in that mission. I didnt see any tokens anywhere so I proceded to complete my mission objective and when I was done I was sent back to "The City of Lights" again. Did I screw up? Can someone explain how this works exactly.

By any chance can you recall how many tokens I should have found at this point in that level?

Xx Overkill VR
07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
you should have 100 tokens in every level untill you get to the city market.... in there you leave with 95