PDA

View Full Version : City of Lights (Pest Control Stage 1)

CAPP360
07-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Where the heck is Pest Control Stage 1 in the City of Lights?

CAPP360
07-05-2007, 08:37 AM
NM finally found it

xandura
07-06-2007, 01:00 AM
for those wondering as soon as u climb on the arch it's on your left

moxavian
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Can someone post the locations of all 3 pest control minigames? I have done 2 and I'm not sure which 2 it was, but I can't find the 3rd one :-)

Thanks.

Also, while I'm at it, is there a locations guide for all the stages of the all the minigames .I know which are on which level by the ach guide, but it would be much better to have a guide to where each is, or even a minigame walkthrough.

Thanks again :-)

xxEquilibriumxx
08-10-2007, 04:00 PM
The three pest controls i think are all above th building. number 2 or 3 is right by the ant mini game. You will see a blue line to your right. This is a fence u can climb down. climb down and it should be to your right. The second one is after the the tight rope walks. It is in the back with the two mouse trap machines. The third one is as soon as ur done with the second tight rope to get to the roof head all the way left. Hop over the one bar then do a aimed double jump to the ledge to your left without hitting the angles bouncy thing. Climb up the gutter then go to your left. get the umbrella. Now don't use the umbrella till ur at the very edge. Glide down till u hit the second ledge that was by the building. At the end of this ledge is another pest control

xxEquilibriumxx
08-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I just got past the city of lights for the first time and i got 74 markers is there times in the story i go back to the city of lights or did i miss my 1 chance to get all 100?

moxavian
08-10-2007, 05:22 PM
From Home Stink Home (the sewers), look for the trash can markers. They let you go back to other areas (except "Somewhere in France").

xxEquilibriumxx
08-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Thank you for the help. So

moxavian
08-11-2007, 01:13 AM
THe one that you said was by the ant mini game (climb down the fence to the right) is a daring dash. Any more ideas?

moxavian
08-11-2007, 01:18 AM
it was the one by the mousetraps that I was missing .. thanks!

Jag Bros
12-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Locations of Pest Control : (City of Lights)

** All Pest Control Are Located on Roof **

1. Just as you get off tightrop when you get onto roof, go left right down past the tomato cans by all the pipes. Jump over the pipe and jump onto window ledge. Follow to end where ledge seperates and fence in between. Climb on it as far up as you can and double jump onto the next ledge where it will lead you to your FIRST PEST CONTROL.

2. Go back the way you came from. Before you jump over the first pipe you jumped; you can notice if you look to the left; on the vent right above you is the second Pest control. To get there go right back to where you got onto the roof by the tight ropes, go up the plank and make your way through the small "obsticle". Knock down the metal pipe and jump on the ball behind the olives and tomato can. Ride the ball across the wooden plank straight into this wood-like shack and turn left. Straight over the next set of planks is your SECOND PEST CONTROL.

3. Go back to where you got onto the roof from the tightrope, straight ahead you can see a fan blowing and ants crawling, take the right side of the slow blowing fan and tadaa; your THIRD PEST CONTROL.