PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed?

Deceptive Hornet
05-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Did you get as disappointed as i did when you unlocked the advanced co op challenges? I seriously had high hopes for some new maps, new challenges etc. Instead the only difference was expert targeting.

I feel really bummed out over this. Especially since Outlaws to the end is the DLC i actually enjoy. The others are just DLC's to 1500GS.

kiedis1984
05-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Absolutley, I think it's lazy and unimaginative... even if they used the same maps, surely there could have been different objectives are stricter criteria to get a gold medal.

chrisk62
05-30-2011, 01:15 AM
Apart from the expert targeting i think also the advanced missions are a little harder, a few times ive been killed with just 1 shot, the enemys seem more intelligent on advanced. I'm not dissapointed in the advanced missions, i think they are a great challenge and afterall this dlc is completely free :)

Justboy Mark
01-18-2012, 11:42 AM
It's not the greatest of additions if we're honest...

DeadMan XXXXXXX
02-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah, they really could've done a lot more with the whole Outlaws DLC. Especially considering how much we all paid for.... oh wait a minute. That's right, they were free, so only a social pariah would feel justified in complaining about it.

Scratch my previous comment, I just remembered that I do appreciate things.

Offworlder1
03-04-2012, 11:25 PM
They could have done more but they also could have done less, I think for a free DLC they did a good job with this.

magikod
06-19-2012, 04:54 AM
Hey, at least it was free.