PDA

View Full Version : COD Elite: Online Universe

MC B0B x360a
05-27-2011, 03:18 PM
So we have all heard about COD getting an expansion on its online multiplayer features. The biggest question surrounding this is whether it will be free or not. 402 has given us some foggy responses and I wanted to sum them up, and get everones response/opinion.

402 has mentioned there will be a COD elite, so we know it exists. He has also said there will be no pay 2 play in MW3, but what does this mean. Will the regular online multiplayer that we are used to be absolutely free? If thats free, will we have to pay for the COD Elite premium element? Or will everything be free?

I personally feel that the normal online will be free, and the COD Elite portion of the multiplayer experience will be pay 2 play. My question is, what would have to be included in the Elite package for you to consider buying? Also, what do you hope IW does with this feature?

I believe this is the emblem for COD Elite being used on the box art.
http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/269544_S/modern-warfare-3-elite.jpg

ZZak
05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Depends what they offer to make me pay more :)

Burnout x360a
05-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Personally standard multiplayer is good enough for me.

MC B0B x360a
05-27-2011, 03:49 PM
ok. so lets elaborate a bit. If this was a pay to play feature what would you want to see. I personally would like to have access to better guns and killstreaks at a minimum. I would also expect to have access to more maps and playlists. Maybe they could even add in more camo's, title, and emblems. How bout adding in a way to customize the look of your character, or an official clan leaderboard/playlists/tournaments.

Burnout x360a
05-27-2011, 03:59 PM
ok. so lets elaborate a bit. If this was a pay to play feature what would you want to see. I personally would like to have access to better guns and killstreaks at a minimum. I would also expect to have access to more maps and playlists. Maybe they could even add in more camo's, title, and emblems. How bout adding in a way to customize the look of your character, or an official clan leaderboard/playlists/tournaments.

Extra titles/emblems, more customisation, extra weapons, extra camos, extra maps, maybe extra and exclusive Spec Ops missions (I don't like the mode but many do).

Rapturous Rich
05-27-2011, 04:06 PM
No extra weapons. It could tip the balance in favour of the player with more cash to spend. Extra camos, yes, like Bad Company 2's SPECACT load-outs. No difference in weapon stats but something to say "Hey, look at my expensive weapon".

Exclusive Spec Ops missions could possibly be a plus. With a separate leaderboard for the "Elite" just like Black Ops' "Prestige" leaderboards in MP.

Burnout x360a
05-27-2011, 04:10 PM
No extra weapons. It could tip the balance in favour of the player with more cash to spend. Extra camos, yes, like Bad Company 2's SPECACT load-outs. No difference in weapon stats but something to say "Hey, look at my expensive weapon".

Exclusive Spec Ops missions could possibly be a plus. With a separate leaderboard for the "Elite" just like Black Ops' "Prestige" leaderboards in MP.

Fair enough about the weapons as the features do have to provide a decent enough incentive but nothing that alienates those not as well off that they can't afford it.

MC B0B x360a
05-27-2011, 04:32 PM
How about access to more double xp weekends, or high xp contracts. Maybe the elite people get access to mappacks a week before everyone else. I hate to alienate the non elite gamers, but in order for me to pay more money, I would have to get something significatly cooler than if i didnt pay for elite.

koopakiller64
05-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Glitches and exploits would have to be patched pretty quickly. Moderated matches and leaderboards. Extra challenges, unlockables, camo, and pretty much everything that has been posted before.

AFreakinCabbag3
05-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Depends on what they offer at what cost tbh. I think this maybe more of a trial run and if it works may pave the way for future releases much like the 1200MSP map packs became.

Genesis x360a
05-27-2011, 04:49 PM

Yes I agree 100% No extra weapons, perks, killstreaks. Bassicly anything that will tip the games balance. What I would like to see is;

Extra;

Camos
Titles & Emblems
Reticles
Sight len's
First acess to DLC maps
Xp Events
Competitions

Stuff along those sort of lines.

Moderated matches

What benefits would you get from moderated matches? Unless your in a competition/clan match.

koopakiller64
05-27-2011, 05:37 PM
What benefits would you get from moderated matches? Unless your in a competition/clan match.

I can't think of the exact word, but what I meant was if someone starts cheating/hacking the developers will review the game and punish the person responsible for it.

Genesis x360a
05-27-2011, 05:48 PM
I can't think of the exact word, but what I meant was if someone starts cheating/hacking the developers will review the game and punish the person responsible for it.

Ah I see, similiar to the report button on Black Ops, where you can report for Abuse, Cheating and Offensive Emblem. The works aswell I know and ive heard of people having bans from the MP for it and rank resets for cheating. Definitly need to see that return.

Spanish Assault
05-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Im going to assume DLC Map Packs will be included. Also certain game types and weapons. There is nothing they can do to make me want to pay them a monthly fee. As long as I can play online regular, thats all i care for.

i NatrlKilla i
05-27-2011, 05:59 PM
They could implement new weapons, but just keep it to a certain playlist/s. That way, people who don't pay, can choose whether or not to play it, and it gives them a chance to use them from fallen enemies. Then if they like them, on top of the other bonuses, they might be more inclined to pay the fee themselves.

Kaiyo
05-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Booster, cheater and hacker detectors.
Nuff said, other it will be like MW2 where its broken.

MC B0B x360a
05-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Yes I agree 100% No extra weapons, perks, killstreaks. Bassicly anything that will tip the games balance. What I would like to see is;

Extra;

Camos
Titles & Emblems
Reticles
Sight len's
First acess to DLC maps
Xp Events
Competitions

Stuff along those sort of lines.

They could do it like homefront and have a DLC type gun. Homefront has the express shotgun, and its not better than any gun in the game. This would give the player more variety without tipping the balance of the game. This would give the player more vareity without actually giving him an advantage. They would also get challanges for these guns, which would make for more XP. I would also like to see the elite group get a chance to test any changes to the game. If they add in a playlist, they can make it available to the elite community to see how popular it is. If it proves popular, then they can make it available to everyone.

I think alot of this depends on how much they charge. If its $2 a month, then I cant expect to get too much. If its $10/month or $15/month, then they better ante up, and give me some good stuff.

crazy W01f 816
05-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, could make me want to pay for a single game's online multiplayer. I'll just settle for the free, standard online.

Vegaskingz
05-28-2011, 12:22 AM
I agree with crazy wolf. There would have to be something damn special about COD: Elite to make me pay to play online. At least it is confirmed that the MP we have atm will be free.

StillTIPPIN187
05-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Ive heard that console players will be able to go head to head with pc players as well with this.

Not that i would want to play with the pc guys and get destroyed.. but playing against the ps3 users would be pure entertainment.

Its not confirmed ofcourse..

I highly doubt killstreaks will change for buying this but i could see different guns and maps and maybe even playlists to play against the ps3 users as well as the camos and calsigns.. Maybe they can throw in dedicated servers for consoles as well?

Im still interested in this untill i see the price.. Hopefully everything is reasonable.

Hamburgerous
05-28-2011, 02:23 AM
A pay to play version should ABSOLUTELY not give in game benefits to those that have it. Things like Bungie Pro have the right idea, but the idea of people getting stuff by paying for it disgusts me.

MC B0B x360a
05-28-2011, 04:05 AM
I agree with crazy wolf. There would have to be something damn special about COD: Elite to make me pay to play online. At least it is confirmed that the MP we have atm will be free.

Homefronts multiplayer is advertised as free also. However to progress past level 5 you need to have the online pass. Just because they say you dont have to pay to play doesnt mean you still might not get screwed.

crazy W01f 816
05-28-2011, 05:04 AM
Homefronts multiplayer is advertised as free also. However to progress past level 5 you need to have the online pass. Just because they say you dont have to pay to play doesnt mean you still might not get screwed.
The online pass is entirely different. In that case, developers are just trying make back money they would have gotten from a purchase of a new game rather than a used one. Going for the pass allows now higher service than the standard multiplayer. Homefront's multiplayer IS free. You just have to buy a new copy and you won't have to buy the pass for it.

Vegaskingz
05-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Its the same as Battlefield Bad Company as well. In order to get the new maps and game modes, the VIP pass is required, but that comes with the purchase of a new game, or at the cost of 1200 mp. Im fine with that, if it encourages sales of a new copy of the game rather than a used one.

ZZak
05-28-2011, 08:09 AM
I don't think they will add new guns for the elite people only. People will only moan at how unbalanced it is!

Warfighter1000
05-28-2011, 07:22 PM
You guys would really pay money for extra gun,perks ect. Have an imagination geez.

SUBJECT BK201
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Considering its taken me a year to get back into playng MW2 (i absolutely hated it until i felt that i disliked BO more and decided to give MW2 another go- to which i am very glad i did. BO doesn't have the same "punch" audio wise and pace wise), i recently bought the maps and quite enjoyed them.
However with this CoD:Elite project being banded about for the 8th title in the series i'm thinking maybe i don't mind paying for it.. but... there would have to be some serious benefits overall to make it worth the purchase.

Nothing overpowering or alienating those who choose to play the standard game though. But maybe cool stuff like the best 4 maps from MW2 (and also include the remakes they added in the map packs (vacant, strike etc.) and make them accessible to Elite players in MW3 playlists (along with a wider selection of playlists even though MW2 had that covered). All the stuff like the extra camo's (maybe even custom camo's) that people have mentioned, sure they are great but to me yield nothing. I mean, you only really find time to see what someones camo looks like when either a: you pick up their weapon because your out of ammo for yours or b: they are on the winning killcam or c: you unlocked it.. beyond that, i don't care much about them so paying for that being one of the main selling points (hypothetically) seems a bit redundant imo.

I think it will turn out to be a slightly more advanced version of Bungie Pro in the long run. But considering the bountiful amounts of PC gamers that are defecting to console because of hackers (like most of the BF:BC2 guys) it could serve a better purpose with enhanced security.. though that a tad offkey when the game you paid 50 for should have been secure in the first place.

AToMiiK
05-31-2011, 12:12 AM
So going by the above posts i'm assuming this is going to be some sort of user privilege system of some kind?

crazy W01f 816
05-31-2011, 01:14 AM
It's official.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html?m od=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories
Looks like free map packs and data tracking system might be all we're getting. Still not interested. Especially considering something like stat tracking should be free.

thereefernander
05-31-2011, 03:40 AM
I hope they don't actually make the extra maps to Elite exclusively like I read.

KFZ Scrubs
05-31-2011, 04:44 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/30/call-of-duty-elite/
http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/call-of-duty-elite-is-a-monthly-subscription-service-for-modern-warfare-3/
Some news I just came across on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7svsm-YYIU#at=84
And basically... it just appears to be what Bungie offers to halo players for free.
Evidently online will still be free, but some aspects of this stat tracking stuff will be free and some will needed to be paid for.
Seems like maps are included for paying part of it though.

Vegaskingz
05-31-2011, 06:58 AM
robert bowling has confirmed thru twitter that DLC will be available to all users.

@BrendanHawthorn Luckily that's not what the Elite service is. You can still experience MP and access DLC like always.

cHRiSCOe
05-31-2011, 07:12 AM
It's official.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304563104576355310423496054.html?m od=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories
Looks like free map packs and data tracking system might be all we're getting. Still not interested. Especially considering something like stat tracking should be free.

Wow that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. We pay Microsoft to play online and we pay 60 for the game..... Now they want us to pay however much so we can see stats?

Frasr
05-31-2011, 07:40 AM
YouTube - ‪Call Of Duty Elite Trailer‬‏

OnlyRinaldo
05-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Will not pay for it, I'm not sure if I buy MW3 also. Battlefield 3 looks really good.

Foxxy kyle
05-31-2011, 10:57 AM
Vids no longer available :(

KFZ Scrubs
05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Vids no longer available :(

Well, basically it was footage from Black ops and showed all the features that'd be in call of duty elite. I think one of them was even more theater space. Then at the end, the guy was in MW3.

Elit3 m0nkey
05-31-2011, 12:54 PM
robert bowling has confirmed thru twitter that DLC will be available to all users.

@BrendanHawthorn Luckily that's not what the Elite service is. You can still experience MP and access DLC like always.

I know Elite will be free for everyone with some stuff you have to pay for. Curious to what those aspects are.

AngelHeva
05-31-2011, 02:33 PM
hmm i'd want there to be seperate maps and game types at the absolute least, but i don't want to struggle to find people to play with as i'll just end up going back to the standard maps/game types. but things like different coloured camos and different guns i don't think i'd pay for as they are just pointless... they don't enhance how i play or the amount of time i'd get out of a game. it's like them avatar things, i think they are pointless - cute and a novelty yes, but it doesn't do anything other than look better and that's pointless... i don't play games because they look cute i play them because of how they play kwim? the guns will always be around the same when it comes to killing people like for eg. there would never be some death machine type gun that you could run around with as that's just not fair... so the 'elite' gun would always match up with the none elite guns... do i make sense? :\ so i know what i want i'm just not sure if it would work? i feel like i've not explained myself well at all, sorry :s fingers crossed somebody will understand what i'm trying to get at?

as far as paying for stats then what could we possibly want to know that bo didn't tell us on their stats? with each game i expect bigger and better so to give us no stats/less complex stats would just be a move in the wrong direction and would be a bit cheap to be honest if we were expected to pay for something we'd already been given for free.

the article posted above confused me because i read it as instead of paying for the map packs with a 1 off fee you'd pay a monthly fee for them? surely i've read that wrong :\
x

snipingheadshot
05-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Wow that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. We pay Microsoft to play online and we pay 60 for the game..... Now they want us to pay however much so we can see stats?

Exactly. A lot of the things mentioned in the article and by some of the people in here are already in Black Ops and they want us to pay for it in another game?

Here is a video explaining what they are offering.

YouTube - ‪Call of Duty Elite TheLegendofKarl Trailer‬‏

MC B0B x360a
05-31-2011, 03:05 PM
402 just tweeted a couple times that a full release of details will be available tomorrow. I curious to see what exactly is included. Maybe it shows in the above video, but i cant watch it at work.

crazy W01f 816
05-31-2011, 04:39 PM
402 just tweeted a couple times that a full release of details will be available tomorrow. I curious to see what exactly is included. Maybe it shows in the above video, but i cant watch it at work.
The video details only the new stat tracking website, so just picture bungie.net and you'll see exactly the same thing. Ending was funny though.

Honestly, the stat tracking website has to be a part of the free Elite service. I can't imagine them charging us for what almost every other company gives us for free. And if the only reason to get the paid Elite service is to get map packs early that's hardly going to win over many people.

You can register here for a chance to get in the Elite beta here.
http://www.callofduty.com/elite

Burnout x360a
05-31-2011, 04:47 PM
See your stats online again, awesome. Wanted that to appear again ever since Treyarch did it for World at War.

JASEL84
05-31-2011, 08:14 PM
ok so another waypoint

Beefdagreat
05-31-2011, 09:21 PM
I really hope this doesn't cost too much, otherwise i want it to be free just like halo waypoint is

Son of Kyuss
05-31-2011, 09:24 PM
I don't agree with removing parts of stat tracking and making them a "premium" service. I'm more concerned with this catching on and becoming the norm for the MP component of games alongside online passes. In the end I couldn't care less about this as I don't play any of the CoD's online.

Beefdagreat
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM
hopefully i'd like this elite thing to be free for xbox live users just as halo waypoint was. but if people have to pay, then i'd be so mad

MC B0B x360a
05-31-2011, 09:52 PM
From what I can gather, all the groups, youtube, stuff, and stat tracking aspects will be free. The only thing that is confirmed to be included in the paid service is DLC. You can buy the DLC even if you do not pay for the "premium elite" service, however if you pay for this service, then DLC is included with the fee. I am hoping we get more details tomorrow about the paid aspect of the service.

Paulson
05-31-2011, 09:52 PM
I never want to play another CoD again after all the time I sank into the last two, as well as the 1200 ms points I had to pay for the last 5 map packs. Paying for an additional service that sounds like it should be free? No thanks

Spanish Assault
05-31-2011, 10:18 PM
The video details only the new stat tracking website, so just picture bungie.net and you'll see exactly the same thing. Ending was funny though.

Honestly, the stat tracking website has to be a part of the free Elite service. I can't imagine them charging us for what almost every other company gives us for free. And if the only reason to get the paid Elite service is to get map packs early that's hardly going to win over many people.

You can register here for a chance to get in the Elite beta here.
http://www.callofduty.com/elite
Thanks for the link...I signed up.

Vegaskingz
05-31-2011, 10:20 PM
From what I can gather, all the groups, youtube, stuff, and stat tracking aspects will be free. The only thing that is confirmed to be included in the paid service is DLC. You can buy the DLC even if you do not pay for the "premium elite" service, however if you pay for this service, then DLC is included with the fee. I am hoping we get more details tomorrow about the paid aspect of the service.

By youtube you mean Theater mode? I really hope that remains free, on twitter Bowling has continued to stress that the Paid Aspect of elite has yet to be announced, notwithstanding the DLC.

cHRiSCOe
06-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Well, basically it was footage from Black ops and showed all the features that'd be in call of duty elite. I think one of them was even more theater space. Then at the end, the guy was in MW3.

Maybe this was it?

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/profile?user=IGNentertainment

JuSt BLaZe
06-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Let's hope they'll offer something reall badass if it's cost any money.

MC B0B x360a
06-01-2011, 09:07 PM
By youtube you mean Theater mode? I really hope that remains free, on twitter Bowling has continued to stress that the Paid Aspect of elite has yet to be announced, notwithstanding the DLC.

yes and no. From what I gather the theare mode for COD Elite will actually use youtube to stream the videos. I dont know how the theatre mode in black ops worked, but i think it was separate, and then you could upload it to youttube. I could be wrong, but with elite it seems like a much more direct link to youtube. I also think this will enable people to make full length youtube videos and not just 30 second clips. You may have to pay for the extended videos but we dont know the full details of anything just yet.

AFreakinCabbag3
06-02-2011, 12:06 AM
yes and no. From what I gather the theare mode for COD Elite will actually use youtube to stream the videos. I dont know how the theatre mode in black ops worked, but i think it was separate, and then you could upload it to youttube. I could be wrong, but with elite it seems like a much more direct link to youtube. I also think this will enable people to make full length youtube videos and not just 30 second clips. You may have to pay for the extended videos but we dont know the full details of anything just yet.

You link your profiles on BO to the CoD site then Youtube and it goes direct to both when you render the clip.

Vegaskingz
06-04-2011, 01:34 AM
This is what Call of Duty: Elite offers for FREE:

- Access Elite through the web as well as Elite's free custom iOS and Android applications for smartphones and tablets
- Communicate any way you want across mobile, console and the web with your friends
- Track and share thousands of stats with friends -- k/d ratios, score-per-minute, win % and loads more, all represented in easy to understand charts and infographics
- Create your own custom leaderboards to track friendly rivalries -- who is moving up and down in your group of friends?
- Analyze advanced heat maps detailing your match-by-match performance -- where you killed or got killed, when it happened, and more
- Analyze your weapons performance -- which weapons you are best with in which situations
- Upload and share videos of your greatest moments through our exclusive theater mode with the touch of a button
- After you analyze your performance to your heart's content - Customize your loadout -search through all the weapons, attachments and perks, and push them directly into the game menu from the web or your mobile device with the touch of a button
- Join dozens of groups and find other players with common interests to play with and compete against -- find people who make the game the most fun for you -- TDM, Lakers' fans, Weekend Warriors, whatever you choose.
- Create a private Clan with players who share your interests and skill level
- Bring your Facebook friends right into the game, easily taking your existing network into the Call of Duty experience.
- Seamlessly be placed into matches into Groups who share your affinities and interests based on your Facebook profile to elevate your in-game experience.
- Start tracking your Call of Duty career -- everything you wanted to know about your performance across the franchise starting with Black Ops

Source (http://www.1up.com/news/what-call-of-duty-elite-offers-free)

Coorhagon
06-26-2011, 07:14 PM
This pay service just comes down to greed by activision. The have banked over $3 billion from the Call of Duty franchise and they will probably recieve another billion or more when MW3 comes out. How much more money do you possible need Activision? Why don't you appreciate the customers that have supported your games and purchased all the games and DLC by providing THE ENTIRE elite service for free, instead of gouging your loyal customers for every penny you can.

StillTIPPIN187
06-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Some ppl take video games to close to heart.. Activision isn't making you buy the game nor are they making you buy CoD Elite.. It isn't even gonna effect your online play. They dont include online passes so you can buy the game used off ebay a month or two after release for half off and still have the full MP aspect for free..

Ppl just cry and bitch when they have to give up their money on food they could have used on McDonalds. Ridiculous. I couldn't care less about CoD elite now that i know its not including anything that i want.. so who gives a fuck yah know? Its not required is the bottom line so no one needs to buy if they choose not to. Simple.

Hamburgerous
06-27-2011, 07:49 PM
This pay service just comes down to greed by activision. The have banked over $3 billion from the Call of Duty franchise and they will probably recieve another billion or more when MW3 comes out. How much more money do you possible need Activision? Why don't you appreciate the customers that have supported your games and purchased all the games and DLC by providing THE ENTIRE elite service for free, instead of gouging your loyal customers for every penny you can.

Hi. Welcome to a business. You must be new here.

ZundayXx
07-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Some ppl take video games to close to heart.. Activision isn't making you buy the game nor are they making you buy CoD Elite.. It isn't even gonna effect your online play. They dont include online passes so you can buy the game used off ebay a month or two after release for half off and still have the full MP aspect for free..

Ppl just cry and bitch when they have to give up their money on food they could have used on McDonalds. Ridiculous. I couldn't care less about CoD elite now that i know its not including anything that i want.. so who gives a fuck yah know? Its not required is the bottom line so no one needs to buy if they choose not to. Simple.

You crazy CoD fanboy.

Let me show you how it's done.
www.bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net)
Free of charge right there.

Vegaskingz
07-03-2011, 08:12 PM
You crazy CoD fanboy.

Pretty sure Call of Duty elite will do all those things that bungie.net offers for free as well.. Stat tracking, screenshot/video upload etc etc.

Nero x360a & ps3t
07-03-2011, 10:29 PM
You're only paying for the EXTRA features..

AFreakinCabbag3
07-04-2011, 07:06 AM
You crazy CoD fanboy.

You crazy halo fanboy.

Elite is free stat tracking but has OPTIONAL extras which other sites don't hence industry firsts.

When will these people get it through their head seriously.

Vegaskingz
07-04-2011, 09:51 AM
You crazy halo fanboy.

Elite is free stat tracking but has OPTIONAL extras which other sites don't hence industry firsts.

When will these people get it through their head seriously.

absolutely agree. I wish more people read before posting :(

StillTIPPIN187
07-04-2011, 12:45 PM
You crazy CoD fanboy.

Seriously,

Im a fanboy for CoD?

I was playing Halo long before IW ever dropped CoD.

Not to mention, Elite is free of charge as well. and Bungie charges money for bonus features as well.. last i remember it costed ten bucks for more file share space.

MC B0B x360a
07-05-2011, 01:07 PM
You crazy CoD fanboy.

some people (like yourself) are clueless. All that crap is also free on COD Elite. You will probably try to argue that the mappacks are free for halo also. I used to be the biggest halo fanboy in the world, so dont even try to bring that point up. I was a halo fanboy until Bungie ruined it with the pile of crap called halo 3 multiplayer. They then took a crap on that warm pile of crap with Halo Reach. Hello Armour lock, jet packs, abilities, goodbye Halo forever.

MC B0B x360a
07-26-2011, 06:13 PM
so the beta was supposed to start on July 14th. Has anybody had a chance to use it yet. I registered for an account months ago, but i must have never registered to be a beta tester. I doubt I will get a chance to test the beta, so let us know if you do get a chance to test it.

Burnout x360a
07-26-2011, 06:16 PM
so the beta was supposed to start on July 14th. Has anybody had a chance to use it yet. I registered for an account months ago, but i must have never registered to be a beta tester. I doubt I will get a chance to test the beta, so let us know if you do get a chance to test it.

Not a sniff, registered a long time ago now. I'd like to see if anyone has grabbed an invite though.

Muppet May Cry
07-26-2011, 08:05 PM
With the normal multiplayer I'm happy, though if they offer something REALLY interesting I might consider paying

MC B0B x360a
07-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Not a sniff, registered a long time ago now. I'd like to see if anyone has grabbed an invite though.

Log into the elite website again. I created my account months ago and had everything ready. I never heard anything so i logged back in again today. Only then did another thing show up where it asked me to complete a registration form for the beta, and then link my GT up.