PDA

View Full Version : Which game will do the best?

sln333
07-05-2007, 06:10 PM
in my opinion, the order of the games will be

GTA IV
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Halo 3i am getting halo 3 for the campaign, probably the same for gta iv, and cod 4 will probably be my favorite even though i don't think it will do the best. it'll have the best multiplayer and graphics.

Zef
07-05-2007, 06:14 PM
What do you mean by 'do the best'? Sell the most units, be praised as a better game or have more fan support/players?

I think that COD4 would have less people playing, but better reviews overall. Halo 3 will have good reviews and lots of people playing, probably shipping the most units. GTA IV will have good reviews, loads of people playing and shipping loads of units. So it'll be close between Halo and GTA.

I'd hope for a Rockstar victory though =)

sln333
07-05-2007, 06:19 PM
yeah i see it's not clear. BY WHICH WILL BE THE BEST I MEAN WHICH WILL SELL THE MOST UNITS, which in a way is which will have the most fans.

CoolioDude
07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
I hope for Call of Duty 4. I'm a big fan of the Call of Duty franchise, and never really played GTA or Halo.

But I can see that people will get Halo 3 for the ending of the series, and GTA because it's coming to the 360.

Shaaady Souljah
07-05-2007, 06:26 PM
this was already a poll and discussion (minus the CoD, which will not sell half of what the others do)...
locking it down.