PDA

View Full Version : Forza 4

JeJans
06-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Iīm not a big fan of racing games but im looking forward to forza. Never played the previous oneīs before. Just found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaEosZ_dld4&feature=player_embedded#at=66

The headtracking with kinect seems to work pretty good!

KingAntz
06-01-2011, 11:51 AM
I love racing games and is aming for 1000 on Forza 3 now... and I must say the F4 kinect idea is well nice...

JeJans
06-01-2011, 12:01 PM
I love racing games and is aming for 1000 on Forza 3 now... and I must say the F4 kinect idea is well nice...

Yeah, itīs a nice little touch. nothing big but the people out there with kinect will happily use it, i mean why not. And the once without it will not miss any extreme stuff, i think at least. :)

jdgkorn
06-01-2011, 12:33 PM
I watched this video on my 360 last nite & after seeing it implemented into a racing Sim it now has changed my mind about the "Kinect".
In time i'll buy a "Kinect" controller...:)

Foxxy kyle
06-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah im not very big into racing games either, but this looks really cool!

Celticnation34
06-04-2011, 11:47 PM
looks sweet. bought a kinect but still havent found any use for it.

Sampson
06-05-2011, 01:04 AM
It looks pretty cool. You look and your driver looks too! I like that aspect.

Fluzi
06-05-2011, 01:35 AM
well... at least a reason to buy kinect :D seems really awesome... and since I'm almost finished with forza 3 (1 achievement missing) I really can't wait for the next game^^

TMR Mrs NoTsO
07-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Forza 4 is going to be off the hook!!!

just let you know get used to seeing TMR on the leaderboards!!!!!

hope to race you soon, but only if you're a clean racer!!! :ass

TMR Mrs NoTsO :woop:

Rep
07-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to play this. I've been waiting for it for awhile now. The other Forza's were great!

WillieandTucker
08-06-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm interested to see how the kinect features work.

berserk4brick69
08-07-2011, 12:56 AM
I can t wait to race on the Top Gear track. And you get to actually open the car doors and get inside. Jeremy Clarkson should say some funny stuff. Only have one achievement on number three to go.

Rusty Knight 07
09-01-2011, 08:53 AM
No disrespect to non-racers, but Turn 10 keep talking about getting "non-racer" fans to buy Forza, the problem is by doing this in Forza 3 they screwed it up so much that everyone I know prefers Forza 2 still.

I think I'll be sticking to Forza 2, the more I heard about 4 the more it sounds like they're going to screw it up big time again.

Hopefully they will have listened to complaints from people who disliked the online play in 3 but I doubt it, they don't seem to have taken any notice of the people who wanted weather and day/night races.

Deimenried
09-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Looking forward to seeing what they can do with Kinect. Autovista looks righteous! Can't wait!

WoH Jabba81
09-07-2011, 07:56 AM
No disrespect to non-racers, but Turn 10 keep talking about getting "non-racer" fans to buy Forza, the problem is by doing this in Forza 3 they screwed it up so much that everyone I know prefers Forza 2 still.

I think I'll be sticking to Forza 2, the more I heard about 4 the more it sounds like they're going to screw it up big time again.

Hopefully they will have listened to complaints from people who disliked the online play in 3 but I doubt it, they don't seem to have taken any notice of the people who wanted weather and day/night races.

You donīt realy know what you are talking about man...
They will fix all issues which were found by the forza community. Are you in this community?
The only thing they couldnīt put into the game is a dynamic night and day cicle because its too difficult to implement this in the engine.
But you can choose different day-times before the race :).

This will be the greatest racing game ever released! :woop: