PDA

View Full Version : Is this like hit and run?

Rocko9739
06-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Loved the simpsons hit and run and I was wondering if this was anything like it? is there freeroam and such?

JLogan27
06-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Yes, a big world to freeroam. No driving, though. Clever story. Some achieves are tough and some camera angles are sketchy but I liked it overall.

Planet Chuck
11-24-2012, 04:01 PM
No. It's nothing like Hit & Run. Hit & Run was a straight up driving game. This is a platformer. You still get to drive cars, but it's more in the vein of GTA.

NerdyKris
12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
No. It's nothing like Hit & Run. Hit & Run was a straight up driving game. This is a platformer. You still get to drive cars, but it's more in the vein of GTA.

There's no driving in this game. It's a straight platformer.

Jack Frost
12-21-2012, 09:39 PM
But it does have the bonus of having a better story than most current episodes and is definitely better than the movie which came out the same year.

The story is a send-up of video games in general, so there are several genres it will cover. There's a Gauntlet-like level, a Dance-Dance Revolution sequence (against God, no less) and even a GTA parody (tho there's no driving, oddly).

It's biggest drawback are the time trial achievements which I just can't be bothered with...