PDA

View Full Version : I can't find 2nd rune (purple) in chapter 1 secret area

cheevo360
06-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I done found 3 runes but last rune is 2nd rune (purple) show top right corner of screen at 2nd row top so I found green, red and orange where is hell last purple rune??

Edit: DONE!!!! :D

osakamitsu
06-03-2011, 03:36 PM
if I remember correctly you have to get to the purple fire, then light E'lara's both with it... then travel back to a gate that Caddoc says, set fire to that or something, and its just the purple crystal thing next to the gate. Once you set that on fire a door behind you opens up and you will find the purple rune on the ground. I made a post about this before but I didnt say anything about the purple rune cause I didnt know thats where it was.

But I dont think this is the secret room for chapter one. After I had finished this area the game still said I had 0 of 6 secret areas.

Heres the post with pics.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=313411

edit: Ah... I didn't see the "done" thing. But none the less whenever someone posts something like this you should always post how you completed it so you can help someone else that may be stuck here. And if your the only post then maybe someone can search and find it. I always try to do that.