PDA

View Full Version : Ice Queen please help

cheevo360
06-04-2011, 10:27 AM
I need know because I tried few ways for Ice Queen - I use E'Lara bow and arrow freeze enemies and i kill them. I tried let freeze enemies and let A.I. partner kill them

Those 2 not work for me i got over 50 kills each that ways:(

Please help is there other way?

TheMollywhopper
06-04-2011, 10:44 AM
My co-op partner and I both got the achievement as E'lara using the method you described. It seemed to take a lot longer than expected for me,\ but he got it very quickly, presumably because he was also credited for the enemies he froze with epic weapons that I finished off.

IDiivil
06-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes, the partner is also credited for the achievement and its tally.

OP, if you are struggling, try and find a coop partner. It works eventually solo, but it is easier to set up with a friend.

cheevo360
06-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Thank you I done this achievement because I found friend and help me out. Cheers

So do you know shatter shields achievement what have do and best use character?

IDiivil
06-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Use Caddoc and dash into enemies. Best way to break shields.

cheevo360
06-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Use Caddoc and dash into enemies. Best way to break shields.

Ok I did break shields so in begin of chapter 2.1 where lots of shield enemies so I manage break some then move on to checkpoint for saving after saving icon gone then quit game then reload chapter 2.1 and keep doing until achievement unlocked will that work?:confused:

Edit: I done that achievement finally and I can CONFIRM that you can reload chapter 2.1 over again and again from begin 2.1 chapter to where lots of shield enemies with small wave of enemies before you move on to checkpoint saving then reload again MAYBE YOU COULD PUT THAT YOUR ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE about reload chapter for kill achievements make sure saving checkpoint to save your kill counters before do it

ponypo2001
06-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Edit: I done that achievement finally and I can CONFIRM that you can reload chapter 2.1 over again and again from begin 2.1 chapter to where lots of shield enemies with small wave of enemies before you move on to checkpoint saving then reload again MAYBE YOU COULD PUT THAT YOUR ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE about reload chapter for kill achievements make sure saving checkpoint to save your kill counters before do it

There's no point as this will unlock very early with natural story progression. If you're not breaking shields, you're not playing the game right. I use Elara's shield break shot. When upgraded it one shot destroys shields. Think it's called Arcane Shot.

cheevo360
06-04-2011, 07:58 PM
There's no point as this will unlock very early with natural story progression. If you're not breaking shields, you're not playing the game right. I use Elara's shield break shot. When upgraded it one shot destroys shields. Think it's called Arcane Shot.

Interest I dunno I just in near end of chapter 3 moment with few upgrades each weapons and magics so all I did few upgrades for power name something I forget that you dash that I use advice from IDivell that best way to do is dash that how I got achievement with reload chapter 2.1 lots of times to get this achievement that I explain in above reply

My weapons and magics not fully upgrades yet just few slots each of them but not fully 3 slots each weapons and magics though

But thank you for other way tell me anyway that will help lots for others :)

Headless Snip3r
06-12-2011, 04:59 AM
Ok, well I'm having some serious issues with these achievements discussed here. Well one now, I finally go the broken shield one. I was using E'lara's Arcane blast to break shields, and I finally got my achievement at 164 broken shields (I only counted the ones that were able to reach a save point). I'm at 94 frozen enemies, so this is kinda sucking for me. That is some that caddoc has frozen with his sword and I have killed, and mostly the ones that I have frozen and he has killed. Really starting to get annoying, and also I'm at over 120 enemies blown up with exploding barrels.

LOL, yet when I'm doing the kill 20 on the lift achievement it popped with only having killed 12 enemies. Any help with any of this would be most appreciated.