PDA

View Full Version : 281 weeks #1 achievement

vinnymorgs
06-04-2011, 11:02 AM
hey guys,

when i got past 281 weeks it was actually in the close season before you start the champions cup again.

on the leaderboards it says im number 1 for 297 weeks but it hasnt popped. has this happened to anyone else? is it a case of playing another tournament to update the leaderboards with a played round??

if this long ass achievement has glitched on me there is every chance i will go on a machete rampage.:mad:

ok panic over, got the time to play another round.. it does pop just to let anyone know in the same situation as me

phreum
07-30-2011, 03:59 AM
thanks for posting vinny... i was just searching threads for this very issue and alas, you were there to alleviate my concern!

TheChich81
08-21-2011, 03:57 AM
after about 150 weeks, I skipped 2 events and now i'm 4th on the list... machete rampage time.

KNUCKS x360a
08-26-2011, 01:25 AM
after about 150 weeks, I skipped 2 events and now i'm 4th on the list... machete rampage time.

Ah dude, that sucks big time :mad:

I nearly skipped one yesterday, but wanted to check if my rank would drop so quickly, now I know!

TheChich81
09-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Ah dude, that sucks big time :mad:

I nearly skipped one yesterday, but wanted to check if my rank would drop so quickly, now I know!

I think I skipped one of the FedEx Cup events which is what screwed me. If you skip the 2 star events you'll be fine.

biggas126
09-10-2011, 08:16 PM
i made it to 257 weeks then had to skip a comp cos it was a dlc course then the next comp i simmed 1st round and got cut for 1st time in the 7 seasons i had played, suddenly tiger had jumped back ahead of me, he was 4 points behind before that, slightly annoying:mad:

Goots 88
09-12-2011, 12:57 PM
FML. I was at 251 weeks going into the 7th season. I simmed the fantasy challenge at the end of the sixth and won the champions tournament (1st tournament each year). After that tournament I would have been at 280 weeks. Then comes the screwing. After winning the tournament I came to the main screen and it said "next tournament you will be paired with Tiger to take the number one spot. Somehow, I got bumped to 3rd in the world. If I didn't love this game so much I would probably snap the disc. O well. Lesson learned. Not gonna skip any tournaments and just tough it out. I think I skipped too many and got too greedy in my 6th season. The rankings are also based on average tournaments played, that's probably why I shot down the rankings. Oh well. I was going to play another RTTM again anyways.

And to answer the original thread question. From what I've read. If you reach the 281 weeks between seasons, you have to play another tournament for the achievement to unlock. It will lock after the tournament.

coolhandmes
10-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Ppl that got bumped down in the rankings - were you playing on amateur? Or some other difficulty? I'm just curious, because the rankings seem so random, wondering how much the difficulty comes into play. I've skipped a fair number of 2 star events and my lead in the rankings has gotten slim... Don't really want to have to play every event for the next 3 seasons... And just to bitch a bit more I really wish the rankings were more like the actual tour - tiger styed no. 1 for over a year without a win or tournament played when he had surgery. I think you should be able to just play the majors and if you win them you'd stay on top. Stupid EA

txf1967
11-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Guys, why would you not backup or save your progress to a USB drive or something after putting in all that work? Word to the wise, copy your game saves after you put the hours it takes to finish this game. You will not regret it.