PDA

View Full Version : Loot?

theduke1
06-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Can anyone explain what the loot is like in this game well the demo? i dont care about the co op or story just wanted to no if it was like sacred 2 where i can just roam round killing stuff grabbing weapons and armour Thanx

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-10-2011, 08:44 PM
why buy a game if you *dont care about the story* ?

theduke1
06-10-2011, 09:04 PM
lol mate i had the idea this game was about loot and dungeon crawling and for that reason i couldnt care about a story games like torchlight and sacred 2 where dungeon crawling games the story dont matter in games like these based on my opinion its about the gameplay.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
06-10-2011, 09:31 PM
indeed it is a dungeon crawler, but there is a main story and side quests. Just dont see why you would buy a 40 game and not be interested in the story.

theduke1
06-10-2011, 10:38 PM
If the game is based around loot like sacred 2 was then no im not that fussed about the story because it love games where i can spend hours just killing stuff and grabbing loot that was why i started the topic asking what the loot was like in the game not everyone plays games for a storyline im not saying im ignoring it just im not bothered.

osakamitsu
06-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Yes you can just run around a kill stuff and collect loot. Loots of loot too. they drop weapons and armor A LOT at least so far. There is also a lot of chests.

rc deaths agent
06-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Got this from the thread above from a guy who beat the game.

Loot seemed scarce and we had more gold than we could spend cause there was hardly anything to buy.

mosin360
06-11-2011, 08:28 PM
From videos I seen, there seemed to be a steady flow of dropped loot from enemies, chests, and objects. No idea if gold drops were plentiful or not.

osakamitsu
06-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Im a few hours into the game and the loots doesnt stop. I've yet to see the loot become scarce. In fact gold is more scarce for me. I get gold as much as I get loot but its never is large amounts really.

xIL E G IE N ID
06-12-2011, 04:50 PM
the game is pretty similar to sacred. the loot system is really good tho

cballers2k11
06-13-2011, 12:14 AM
there might be tons of loot but your not going to be changing your gear from epic to epic. you will see tons of whites and greens. i beat the game and was not decked out but i might have missed some epics. the shops only contain about 32 items to buy and thats divided by four players. you cant just wear what you want. Each loot item will have a picture with a characters face who can equip that item.

cballers2k11
06-13-2011, 12:16 AM
in less i missed it there are no items sets to go after or bonus set pieces. you get bonuses from completing certain quests called deeds which add to your stats. for example complete ten side quests you get plus 2 stamina.

KeepEmRolling
06-13-2011, 04:25 PM
there might be tons of loot but your not going to be changing your gear from epic to epic. you will see tons of whites and greens. i beat the game and was not decked out but i might have missed some epics. the shops only contain about 32 items to buy and thats divided by four players. you cant just wear what you want. Each loot item will have a picture with a characters face who can equip that item.

Regarding your comment on shops containing 32 items...you mean thru the entire game there's 32 epic items for sale? btw, thanks for all your input on this game. I'm still looking forward to it, and can't wait to play it!

cballers2k11
06-13-2011, 06:01 PM
each shop you visit which there are not many contain about 32 items for sale. these range from green items to the very occassional epic item for sale. each character though can only equip items meant for him. so there might only be a few items you can buy that you can use.

KeepEmRolling
06-14-2011, 03:29 AM
oh, ok...thanks. I actually prefer getting most equipment from drops/chests anyway.