PDA

View Full Version : Deathstone - help with all spirits

uhKillswitch
06-05-2011, 07:12 PM
I've gone through the game twice now.
First time without a guide second one with the the official prima guide.
Still missing some.
First thing I want to know is if you can check ingame how many you already have.
When I check my journal I see two of the dots missing but if I count all the dots including the ones I'm missing there's just 39 and as far as I know there are 53 spirits.Right?
Most important question for me is if the Prima Guide is missing some of them like the first crystal directly to the right in chapter 1.1.
Maybe anyone already figured out which collectibles were skipped in the guide.
Thanks for any incoming help.

IDiivil
06-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Prima guide is missing a ton of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was missing dead guys too.

I'll write up the rest of my guide within the next few days, assuming moving to Los Angeles for a bit doesn't take me too much time.

Maybe we can work together to find what's missing.

uhKillswitch
06-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I really apreciate all the work you did. Especially since you did it besides moving.
I wished I had been keeping track of what I collected and written anything down but I was too lazy. It's my last achievement in this game and it's starting to piss me of.
If I somehow figure out which the ones are that the guide doesn't have I'll let you know here.

IDiivil
06-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks, man. And yeah, Aub and I are having the same problems. We were just playing through the game figuring that we'd get whatever we missed later, and now we're having to replay through the entire damn thing to find them all :P

I figured since I have to write down what I missed and where to refer it against the official guide and whatever other information I find here, it'd be helpful for everyone to just make a collectibles guide while I was at it.

uhKillswitch
06-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I wish I hadn't started using this goddamn guide. I thought it would make things easier (which it would assuming it had all the collectibles. It's the official guide!Come on!) but the thing is that using the guide decreased my senses.
I found all the dragon tears by myself since I just checked every corner on my first run.With the guide you're just running around liek a robot.
I'm going through the game again now just to find out where these two sprits that I'm missing are.
I really liked this game but these last 15 points really make me wanna throw it out of the window.

S2N pickle boyz
06-06-2011, 03:56 AM
yay found my last death stone today still need 2 more dragon tears tho

bloodswan
06-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Yeh I got one more dead guy to find too. I found all 48 IDiivil has in her guide (including prologue) and just found 4 on level 6. I am thinking maybe I missed one here. If anyone has found 5 on chapter 6 please let me know.

edit - found it, there are 5 on chapter 6.

D412k Kn16h7
06-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeh I got one more dead guy to find too. I found all 48 IDiivil has in her guide (including prologue) and just found 4 on level 6. I am thinking maybe I missed one here. If anyone has found 5 on chapter 6 please let me know.

edit - found it, there are 5 on chapter 6.

Actually her guide totals to 47. That plus the 5 in chapter 6 leaves us one short. Hopefully the guide missed one in chapter 6 because then I'd have to run through every level again checking for every dead body

IDiivil
06-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Well, considering I haven't done Chapter Six yet...

I'll double check chapters 1-5 after a full count and compare it against the "official guide" ... as much respect as I have for that thing, uh huh >_> ... and see what could potentially be missing.

IDiivil
06-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Yeah, just did a count. You skipped prologue. It totals to 48 if you count prologue, which I didn't give an official counter or guide for save for the one secret area since you're damn blind if you miss anything else in it.

I edited my collectibles guide to mention it more obviously in the case people tl;dr my posts.

Auburok
06-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Actually her guide totals to 47. That plus the 5 in chapter 6 leaves us one short. Hopefully the guide missed one in chapter 6 because then I'd have to run through every level again checking for every dead body

Can't forget prolog, now; even if you can't play it in coop, it counts. Pretty hard to miss it. It's on the main path, and the game tells you to use it. Probably a 4 minute replay, tops. Don't forget the hidden crystal, too.

D412k Kn16h7
06-07-2011, 11:27 PM
I redid the prologue, but it's not a deathstone I missed. Now going through every level again checking the deathstones. With my luck it'll be in chapter 2, that's where I missed a prisoner before.

IDiivil
06-07-2011, 11:37 PM
I just had it confirmed by someone that my guide is 100%. I'm not about to be 100% on that 100%, though. Let me know if you find a deathstone I missed in the guide. I'll cred yah, obviously.

Edit: Just recounted. I have 53. Not sure where you missed yours.

D412k Kn16h7
06-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Your guide is absolutely fine. I found both my missing prisoner & deathstone in the chapter 2 dungeons. Was obviously not paying that much attention when I was there.

IDiivil
06-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Ah, all right. I'll assume my guide is 100% since I had the worst one to confirm (crystals) OK'd just a moment ago.

Congrats on getting those finished :)

And yeah, chapter 2 is pretty... hard to focus in. Had some problems there myself.

bloodswan
06-08-2011, 04:26 AM
She specifically stated she wouldn't explain the prologue corpse as it is easy to run over so there are 48 in total. I was missing 3 corpses after my first run through and found all 3 with her guide but then my game got erased so I had to start from scratch and missed one I must have got in chapter 6 on my first playthrough.