PDA

View Full Version : any one still playing???

yoyoman02
06-06-2011, 08:26 AM
any one still playing i am looking into getting abck in i have already beatin wu story and have some high level chrs so i can play with low levels if needed just msg me on here or thru my gt RD Yoyoman 7 or RD Ambush 7

bentiancai
06-12-2011, 09:58 PM
I just started the game, the story seems to be very long, I am still in chapter 5 of Wu, but already spent 20 hrs in this game. I hope I can finish this game in less than hundred hour.

yoyoman02
06-19-2011, 07:36 AM
send me gamertag and ill help ya play

Jey Kakumei
07-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Lol yeah, i've start the game for the 5th times xD
My girlfriend never played so I play online with her :P

Samurai Kadaj
07-19-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm currently playing this game, though my highest level officer is a level 22 Huang Zhong. I feel like I've picked one of the most unusual characters as my favorite, but once I tried him out and discovered how good his weapons are for spamming, I couldn't help it lol

yoyoman02
08-03-2011, 04:58 AM
lol yea onc you get his final bow hes beast but yea add me if you wqanna play guys i am down and if you nee any items i can see what i got to help ya my gtag is RD yoyoman 7

gundamcreed7
02-17-2012, 10:54 PM
i am not playing at the moment but if asked i would play

Valiantheart
03-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately I need to play again so I will be available.

Scyronn
03-31-2012, 11:51 AM
im going to be picking this up in the next day or two so ill be up to join up with a few people to get the online stuff

GT = Scyronn

Saracin
04-25-2012, 04:08 PM
If there's anyone who wants to help me get any of the online stuff let me know, even if its just a quick jump into your game so I can add you as an in game friend. I also already have the Vs. Trasure, but am willing to throw 10 fights for others. Just send me a private message on here or Xbox Live.

sml_mndz
04-30-2012, 10:41 PM
I too also need the online stuff.

kickas5king1
05-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Anyone looking to get the online treasures by adding friends I'm willing to help just message me on my GT (kickas5king)

Saracin
05-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Well I can say there are others still playing this game. Today I've run into a group of what appeared to be 3 friends, and another game with one person and another person joined shortly after I did. Best tip I can give is after leaving a game, use the Recent Players list to see if they are still around, otherwise when you search again you might end up in a game with them once more.

Okay, I'm at 1k now, but still plan on helping people earn online achievements, and I don't plan on getting rid of the game, so no worries.
First, remember that its 10 friends on your in game profile, not friends on Xbox Live, so don't just send out requests thinking that's it. You don't have to play with those people, just get them on your list.
Next, after getting your 10th person, play an online game with people. The 4 Gods treasure will only unlock while playing online and it only unlocked for me when I did a match with others and not solo.
And finally my final list had 15 people on it, so its doable even if not many people post here, just make sure to search for a city every so often and not right after leaving a city. Most times there will only be one person making a city.

Eksdee
05-09-2012, 03:57 AM
I just got a copy of this, if anyone wants to play feel free to add me, GT: Eksdee