PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer?

superplayer08
06-06-2011, 09:56 PM
So alot of people are confused on multiplayer. There are two theories: one is that, like ODST, Halo Anniversary will include a separate disc with 7 multiplayer maps for Halo: Reach. and the other theory is that Halo Anniversary will have its own Halo: Reach-ified multiplayer. Personally, I think it's the first one. Which one do you want?

EDIT: First theory confirmed: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-multiplayer-maps-are-for-halo/

The Pants Party
06-06-2011, 10:02 PM
It has been confirmed that the first theory is correct. There will be NO competitive multiplayer in Halo: CE. There will be online co-op for the campaign though. The maps included with CE will link to Halo: Reach.

Hybridchld
06-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Its better that way. Won't split the community and will mean 343 don't have to support an extra set of servers.

Wehttam
06-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Are you serious? Man i don't see the point of them releasing it without multiplayer, you could just put in your disc from xbox or download it from games on demand. I was really thinking and hoping this had multiplayer over live, this news has really let me down.

The Pants Party
06-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Well the point is updated graphics, co-op with a buddy over LIVE and achievements.

TheBDanAbstract
06-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Yeah, there was no way 343 was gonna spit in Bungie's face and try and create a whole new multiplayer to replace Reach's a year after it's release. Bungie didn't spend 3 years working on Reach to get replaced automatically.

SuperSkyline89
06-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Yeah, there was no way 343 was gonna spit in Bungie's face and try and create a whole new multiplayer to replace Reach's a year after it's release. Bungie didn't spend 3 years working on Reach to get replaced automatically.

Exactly, it's FAR too soon to try booting Reach Multiplayer out of the way, it's got years left in it.

The Elite Elite
06-07-2011, 01:55 AM
While I was hoping that we'd get a graphically updated, but otherwise unchanged, CE multiplayer, just like the campaign, I can't say I'm surprised. With Reach having come out just last year and now Halo 4 coming next year, they don't want to have another new MP game between those. (Afterall, Halo isn't like Call of Duty when it comes to that, yet anyway)

Der Fuhrer
06-07-2011, 02:44 AM
This was probably for the best, hopefully it will have a full 1000:gsicon: like ODST did. Hopefully there are no jetpacks and drop shields and crap like that in the campaign, they should try and stay as true to the original as possible within the Reach engine.

Starstrukk X360A
06-07-2011, 02:58 AM
I really don't mind that multiplayer is basically Reach maps. More maps are always good.

Xenolith666
06-07-2011, 05:07 AM
I enjoy Halo mp as much as the next gamer.. but I'm geeked out for this one even if it doesn't have mp.. a break from all this online killing couldn't hurt I spose.

Halo is the reason I bought an original Xbox in the first place. So bring on the throw back!

Kaiyo
06-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Multiplayer is basically Reach Multiplayer with 7 remade maps.

D.A.N.
06-07-2011, 06:13 AM
Hey guys, we're remaking a classic game in a hugely popular franchise which had multiplayer that is still considered by some as being the best multiplayer the series has had to this day.

Only thing is, we're not including it. Sorry.

Seriously though, this is ridiculous. Their reasoning for not including multiplayer is because it wouldn't be the same online, which is the case with any online game. No netcode is perfect and the game is totally different offline. I don't believe any bullshit about splitting the player base either. What should matter to them is if the game will sell and be played. Just look at Call of Duty. All of the Call of Duty games since the original Modern Warfare are some of the most played games on Xbox Live and I would wager the case is similar with PSN.

KNIGHTOFSERA
06-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Hey guys just read something on joystiq that you actually can play competitive multiplayer from this disc, or use the download voucher to play them in Reach...the MP with be exaclty like reach's though..it says..

"Unlike the dual-engine campaign mode, Anniversary's multiplayer component -- created with help from longtime Halo contributor Certain Affinity (http://www.joystiq.com/tag/certain-affinity) -- is rendered entirely using the Halo: Reach engine. The multiplayer component will still be separate from Reach, however. Those playing multiplayer via Anniversary will be restricted to the six remastered Halo: CE maps and the single "Damnation" map from Halo 2. In other words, your friends playing Reach will see that you're logged into CE. That said, Anniversary will also include a voucher to download the maps directly into Halo: Reach."

read it all here

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/07/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-preview-combat-revolved/

The Elite Elite
06-07-2011, 02:05 PM
the single "Damnation" map from Halo 2.

Gah! Who the hell is writing these things, I've seen that same thing said a couple times before! Damnation was never in Halo 2! It is a Halo: Combat Evolved map!

KNIGHTOFSERA
06-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Gah! Who the hell is writing these things, I've seen that same thing said a couple times before! Damnation was never in Halo 2! It is a Halo: Combat Evolved map!

yeah seems like a glaring mistake for joystiq to write....their first clue should have been that 1 map from halo 2 in a halo 1 remake doesnt make sense

hopefully whatever else they said was true

cutchinz
06-07-2011, 02:42 PM
The seven maps that need to be included:
1. Blood Gulch
2. Hang 'em High
3. Battle Creek
4. Boarding Action
5. Chill Out
6. Derelict
7. Chiron TL 34

SuperSkyline89
06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
From IGN

The Anniversary Edition includes a second disc for multiplayer -- which runs off the Halo: Reach engine. These include six remade Halo 1 multiplayer maps, one Halo 2 map, and firefight maps. But they include armor abilities and everything from Halo: Reach.

TheBDanAbstract
06-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Hey guys, we're remaking a classic game in a hugely popular franchise which had multiplayer that is still considered by some as being the best multiplayer the series has had to this day.

Only thing is, we're not including it. Sorry.

I consider Halo 2's multiplayer to be the best. But I don't want or expect them to "remake"it. Seriously, if you think going backwards in the video game industry is a good idea, then you're just as sad as the chaps who keep remaking the same Mario games every year.

DarkReign2021
06-07-2011, 08:48 PM
I understand the decision to do what they're doing with Multiplayer. It's disappointing to say the least, but understandable all the same. Now what would be neat is if they make a playlist called Combat Evolved that only features the 7 H1 maps (I hear Death Island is being remade!), drop all of the Armor Abilities, remove all of the weapons and vehicles that weren't present in H1 PC, and re-balance the weapons that were to function like the original models (AR has 60 rounds, Pistol is the 3-hit wonder it used to be.) This means no DMR/BR, no Plasma Sword or Brute Hammer, no Jetpacks, bubble shields, or Armor Locks, and no Falcons, among other things of course..

CaptFrost
06-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Bah, I was hoping the competitive multi would be back. Halo 1 PC is still one of the best multiplayer experiences I've ever had, and it's still fun as hell to play. Halo 2 and 3 didn't even come close to being as enjoyable, and while Reach was a big improvement, it's still not Halo 1...

Oh well. I'll just keep playing it on the computer. At least we get coop and Firefight.

Also disappointed to hear that the Halo PC maps Death Island and Infinity, which were AMAZING, won't be in it.

MC B0B x360a
06-09-2011, 08:08 PM
I totally understand why they are doing this with the multiplayer. The only problem is this is why i wont be buying this game now. I was really looking forward to traditional Halo CE multiplayer, but with xbl access. This is really really disaapointing to me, but i do understand why they did. Oh well. Looks like mw3 for me.

cutchinz
06-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Bah, I was hoping the competitive multi would be back. Halo 1 PC is still one of the best multiplayer experiences I've ever had, and it's still fun as hell to play. Halo 2 and 3 didn't even come close to being as enjoyable, and while Reach was a big improvement, it's still not Halo 1...

Oh well. I'll just keep playing it on the computer. At least we get coop and Firefight.

Also disappointed to hear that the Halo PC maps Death Island and Infinity, which were AMAZING, won't be in it.
Do people still play Halo 1 multiplayer on the pc?

DarkReign2021
06-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Do people still play Halo 1 multiplayer on the pc?

Lots of people actually. It's even more active than the Halo 2 servers last time I checked (may have changed since the last time I checked was before the XBL servers went down and made Halo 2 obsolete.)

Also, I've seen screenshots of Death Island. I don't know why it wouldn't be in when they've clearly remodedly it (not to mention most of the work for it is already done just by remodeling Silent Cartographer.)

Frozenghost001
06-15-2011, 08:11 PM
This was probably for the best, hopefully it will have a full 1000:gsicon: like ODST did. Hopefully there are no jetpacks and drop shields and crap like that in the campaign, they should try and stay as true to the original as possible within the Reach engine.
I think I read somewhere that ALL retail games HAVE to have 1000:gsicon: in it. But even so, I'm sure it will have a full 1k.

niko da bos
06-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Multiplayer is basically Reach Multiplayer with 7 remade maps.

:/ very sad. i dont get why model a classic after the new morphed ass system. halo was much better off before reach in my opinion

MixMaker1
06-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Keep in mind they're going to make a specific classic playlist for all these maps. Meaning it will play more like Halo 1 (no armor abilities, etc.). While it is a disappointment they're not bringing back the true H1 MP, if they do the playlists right (maybe even tweak the gameplay settings), it would be pimpin.

LordTomas
07-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Halo 1 multiplayer was before Xbox LIVE, so... by far, bringing the Reach engine for the multiplayer is the best option, plus, like some others said, it's too soon to put other MP for Halo.

DEG23
07-19-2011, 05:30 AM
I'm starting to have second thoughts about buying this now, i was looking forwarded to playing online MP, my fondest memories of Halo CE was playing LAN with my buddies.

The re-done campaign looks promising but here in Australia, $68 just isn't worth re living the single player only

n1ck3sixty
07-26-2011, 09:27 PM
So this wont be like ODST with all the Halo 3 Maps on the 1 disc?? I read that somewhere but not 100% sure of its accuracy

cutchinz
07-26-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm starting to have second thoughts about buying this now, i was looking forwarded to playing online MP, my fondest memories of Halo CE was playing LAN with my buddies.

The re-done campaign looks promising but here in Australia, $68 just isn't worth re living the single player only
Why does it cost $68 in Australia??

DEG23
07-27-2011, 01:41 AM
Why does it cost $68 in Australia??

Don't know exact reasons but every video game is marked up in Australia. Most brand new games cost the equivalent of US $105, even at the moment where the Australian dollar is at it's strongest in almost 20 years we still have to fork out outrageous prices for video games.

Normally i import most of my games from Hong Kong (and save around 50%) but that usually takes at least 2 weeks to arrive, and with EB only a 2 minute walk from my place, it's so much easier to go and buy a game on release day.

With so many other good games coming out this October/November, the lack of multiplayer in Halo CE just isn't just isn't worth my time.

cpdufohunter
07-28-2011, 03:14 AM
If this is going to be like ODST will Noble and Defiant be included in the multiplayer disk?

US07
07-28-2011, 09:28 AM
If this is going to be like ODST will Noble and Defiant be included in the multiplayer disk?

If I am correct you get a card with a code on it rather than another disk.

Emfulz
07-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Someone help me out here please. I recently read on halo.xbox.com more information on the disc menus and such.

Halo CEA will have the option to play co-op online through that disc, while also you'll be able to access the halo reach multiplayer side on the same disc with extra additions and gametypes. Is this correct? They said something about people will get more options while playing through the Halo CEA disc then others on the Halo Reach disc, plus you'll be able to download the 7 maps to play on the Halo Reach disc if you don't want to stay on the Halo CEA disk.

Is that all correct? All information is in there newest news bulletin. :)

US07
07-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Someone help me out here please. I recently read on halo.xbox.com more information on the disc menus and such.

Halo CEA will have the option to play co-op online through that disc, while also you'll be able to access the halo reach multiplayer side on the same disc with extra additions and gametypes. Is this correct? They said something about people will get more options while playing through the Halo CEA disc then others on the Halo Reach disc, plus you'll be able to download the 7 maps to play on the Halo Reach disc if you don't want to stay on the Halo CEA disk.

Is that all correct? All information is in there newest news bulletin. :)

It may be true because if someone doesn't have halo reach then the 7 map code would be useless to them so multiplayer may be on that disk I am not sure however. All I want to know is which UK stores are confirmed to have the Pre-order bonuses.

Callum343
08-10-2011, 11:40 PM
1. Blood Gulch
2. Hang 'em High
3. Battle Creek
4. Boarding Action
5. Chill Out
6. Derelict
7. Chiron TL 34
Blood Gulch won't be remade 343 said because there is already a version of it on forge for halo reach and Hang 'em High is confirmed

AKirk93
08-11-2011, 02:11 AM
1. Blood Gulch
2. Hang 'em High
3. Battle Creek
4. Boarding Action
5. Chill Out
6. Derelict
7. Chiron TL 34
The confirmed maps are Battle Creek, Damnation, Hang Em High and Timberlands. The other three haven't been announced.
Also isn't one of thes maps going to be for firefight instead of multiplayer?

DarkReign2021
08-11-2011, 05:04 AM
^ Yeah. In actuality we only get 6 multiplayer maps and 1 FF map. We have the above 4 that are confirmed and I swear on my grardma's grave I've seen footage of Death Island as well and until they tell me otherwise I'm saying that's the 5th. 2 more to go.

As much as I would like some of the obscure levels like Boarding Action and Chiron, I don't think they're going to carry over very well. They were always known more for their novelty than practicality and the XBL community (especially those whiny MLG bastards) would have a cow of they were saddled with something like those. I can only hope I'm wrong, though. I would love to see a remake for one, if not both, of these maps. Even my Forge World remake of Boarding Action just can't do it the justice it deserves.

Kaiyo
08-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Why remake Blood Gulch when its in the game already?

DarkReign2021
08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
A lot of people don't like the Hemorrhage remake. The canyon is about 25% larger than the BG/Coag canyon. Hills also aren't quite as steep for cover use. Not to mention given the slower running speed compared to Halo 1 and 2, the canyon should've shrunk rather than grown. It makes traversing the level a pain in the ass because of Snipers. (Hell, in Snipers it's almost impossible to move. If a team is able to hold the upperhand within the first couple of minutes, they can get positioned well enough to where you can never leave your base.)

Also sucks that the Rocket Launcher is gone from the center of the map (I personally also want the PC layout returned with the addition of the Rocket Hog, Banshee, and and Fuel Rod Gun added to the mix.

Barra
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Has anyone thought they may have 2 discs as did ODST but with local/LAN halo 1 mp on the cea disc and normal reach mp on second disc with new maps? Would be a reason to get all my old gang round for a pizza party!

AKirk93
08-11-2011, 10:02 PM
^ Yeah. In actuality we only get 6 multiplayer maps and 1 FF map. We have the above 4 that are confirmed and I swear on my grardma's grave I've seen footage of Death Island as well and until they tell me otherwise I'm saying that's the 5th. 2 more to go.
I'd put money on Death Island being the 5th as well.
The reason I asked is because the FF map has got me confused. Does this mean one of the old maps is being converted into a FF map?

DarkReign2021
08-12-2011, 02:00 AM
If they were going to add the original MP, they would want to remodel every map in the original game to do so. They won't just sit back and be okay with some remodeled and others skipped. And if they remodel all of them, than there would be no reason not to have all of them included in the MM disc. It it still possible for them to go in and add the rest of the maps to the roster at this point, but I think it's too late to go and re-apply the actual multiplayer to work with these new textures.

@AKirk: Honestly, we don't know yet. All we know about the FF map is that it's doing something Firefight has never seen before. There's any number of things they could do to enhance FF. Vehicular-heavy maps, Flood Encounters, Levels with advancing stages or areas (pretty much Invasion in Firefight form.) It could be pulled from a Multiplayer map or it could very well be yanked from any section of the Campaign they see fit.

Kaiyo
08-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Halo CE Anniversary Damnation Video Flythrough - YouTube
Wow a video of the multiplayer on Damnation of which is Halo: Reach gameplay.

Motorexskygtr32
08-29-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm confused and keep reading this thread over and over...my question is 1st disc will be single player/online co-op for story campaigin and 2nd disc will be Halo Reach Multiplayer with 7 additional Halo: CE multiplayer maps, am I correct?

Are 343 going to add online multiplayer achievements of Halo: CE regarding of 2nd disc or is it exclusively only to Halo Reach to add more online multiplayer achievements of Halo: CE 7 maps for Halo Reach? Just like Bungie did with Halo 3: ODST? That one is what I am not so sure about it. My friend and I had been discussed about it to death.

DarkReign2021
08-29-2011, 03:49 PM
achievement-wise, nothing is confirmed yet. Halo: Combat Evolved will have a full 1000 Gp available to the players, but how they're allocated is unknown. Assumingly, though, the 1000 will be exclusive to the Campaign and online co-op functions as the second disc is likely to use an identification tag that would cause the 360 to read it as being Halo: Reach.

Whether or not the 2nd disc will have achievements for Halo: Reach is still up in the air, though I would be surprised if there aren't. Reach only has 1400 Gp and game is allowed to top out at 1750 when DLC is included. I believe DLC is limited to being only 250 each, but Microsoft is willing to make rule changes when it benefits the sales and advancement of the Halo series (they changed the rules from 1500 to 1750 so Halo 3 could get the Mythic Map Packs (DLC historically doesn't sell as well unless cheevos are included. I think the X360A userbase is to blame for that. lol)

Opiate42
08-29-2011, 06:26 PM
(DLC historically doesn't sell as well unless cheevos are included. I think the X360A userbase is to blame for that. lol)

Gee, whatever do you mean !!?? :p

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
New achievements for multiplayer confirmed at 31:50.

Halo Fest: Halo Anniversary Multiplayer - YouTube

Johiden
09-05-2011, 05:44 AM
The best thing about the multiplayer. 3 shots to the head with the pistol and you're dead yay!!!

DEG23
09-05-2011, 05:55 AM
So if we need to activate the CE multiplayer maps through Reach, does this mean if there are multiplayer achievements you need a Reach disc to attain them?

DarkReign2021
09-05-2011, 02:31 PM
No. So long as you have the ability to play the game, the achievements are available. So any multiplayer or Firefight achievement from Reach (such as get 1 million points or earn a First Strike medal) would be earnable from the new set of CEA maps.

Just like ODST did with Halo 3, I would imagine (and hope) Halo: CE is going to come with the full Reach Multiplayer setup so that you can play every playlist with every gametype and every map (I wonder if that'll include DLC. I'd like to remove those from my HDD.) So if this happens, a lot of people could technically get rid of Halo: Reach once they have everything done from the Campaign and just use the CEA second disc instead.

This is just speculation though. Nothing is confirmed about this yet.

LickableLemons7
09-05-2011, 10:32 PM
You'd think that M$ would realize that people have friends so they can take the multiplayer disc and give it to one. So they'd cook up a hair-brained scheme which would include a download code for the maps in Halo Anniversary to grab more money.

DarkReign2021
09-06-2011, 12:44 AM
I don't want a DLC code T_T I want a disc like ODST so that I can remove the maps from my Harddrive (Even though I have a 250 GB HDD and an additional 16 GB Flashdrive, I've only used about 25 GB. Force of habit since I owned a 360 Pro Sku from the 2005 Launch and only had a 20 GB harddrive up until the Slim was released. Never got out of the habit of conserving space anyway (Besides, what do I need 250 GB worth of stuff for? If I'm not using the content regularly, no point in having it on there.)

AK Punk
09-06-2011, 02:43 AM
Personally glad they're doing this. Don't want to start all over on ranking up. The long road to Inheritor continues.

LickableLemons7
09-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't want a DLC code T_T I want a disc like ODST so that I can remove the maps from my Harddrive (Even though I have a 250 GB HDD and an additional 16 GB Flashdrive, I've only used about 25 GB. Force of habit since I owned a 360 Pro Sku from the 2005 Launch and only had a 20 GB harddrive up until the Slim was released. Never got out of the habit of conserving space anyway (Besides, what do I need 250 GB worth of stuff for? If I'm not using the content regularly, no point in having it on there.)

Meh, you never know. I was just thinking of that idead, guessing they'd use that ploy to grab a bit more cash. Yet I prefer the additional multiplayer disc idea overall. But what if there's gonna be more Reach DLC? Will 343 throw out one final disc with ALL the DLC in it? Along with Halo 4? Or will it be similar to Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare collection?

DarkReign2021
09-08-2011, 02:36 AM
I don't think we'll see any more Reach DLC after this latest batch. 343 is the Alpha stages of Halo 4's development and it's supposed to be out next year, so they're going to be putting all of their focus onto that I would imagine.

Even if we do, though, it didn't stop them from releasing a disc before. After the Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack was released, two more maps were released on Xbox Live. These maps, unfortunately, are no longer accessible to us as XBL was shut down and they weren't on the disc. It's a shame really. I enjoyed Tombstone (the Hang 'Em High remake) before the H2 servers died off.

ETH4N RECKS
09-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Nooooo i hope it has its own multiplayer because im not going back to halo reach because that halo was terrible. Why cant they just make it the simple and easy yet loveable halo 3 style of multiplayer but maybe a different rank up system

DarkReign2021
09-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Umm... I would say Halo 3's multipalyer was anything but lovable. You want enjoyable multiplayer. Go try out Halo and Halo 2. They ran circles around anything Halo 3 could every do.

At any rate, it's been confirmed for quite some time that Halo: CEA will be done on Reach's servers and engine. Don't worry, though, as a lot of the things that people disliked about Reach (Bloom, Armor abilities, etc...) have been altered or removed. Even the pistol is being tweaked to function exactly like the Halo 1 pistol in the CEA playlists online.

ETH4N RECKS
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Well all this means is that i have to wait a whole year before the next multiplayer will be out. halo 4 on holliday of 2012. reach blows

ETH4N RECKS
09-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Well if im going to get the 6 or 7 multiplayer maps for reach will i also get access to all of the other maps on reach, like odst did for halo 3?

Frozenghost001
09-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Well if im going to get the 6 or 7 multiplayer maps for reach will i also get access to all of the other maps on reach, like odst did for halo 3?
i dont think they said anything about that yet. but if i had to guess, i'd say they'll only include the new maps. reason being is because there's now an option to download the maps off the disk onto your hard drive so you can play them with the Reach disk as well and not only with Anniversary in the tray.

DarkReign2021
09-11-2011, 08:57 PM
^I don't think that's likely. They don't want people doing that because than they can just distribute the disc to all their friends to download the maps and than nobody else will have to go out and buy Halo 1. This was the issue with the GOTY editions of Borderlands, Oblivion, and Fallout 3. They didn't sell as well because people could just download from one disc and than play on their original copies. If they take this route I would assume it goes more for a code than a disc, but even that would enable people to just download the maps, than sell the game, which is something 343i doesn't want to happen.

I don't think anything is really confirmed as to HOW the multiplayer is going to work in CEA. Different people want different things. Like I've said before, I want it to be like ODST. The second disc is the entire multiplayer component of Halo 3 and your copy of Halo 3 was no longer necessary to play it. It gave everybody all of the maps and enabled you to delete the maps from your harddrive. This is what I want CEA to do.

Also, Ethan, I wouldn't hold my breath for Halo 4 MP if I were you for a few reasons.

1. 343i, veterans developers or not, is still a new team and they're also quite a bit smaller than the Bungie team that worked on the past Halo titles.

2. They're different than the minds behind Bungie's Halo. Some members carried over, but they were mostly graphics designers and programmers. A lot of the minds behind the multiplayer went with Bungie, so I would expect less of a enhanced Halo experience and more of a new experience with the Halo name on it.

3. If CEA is anything to go off of, they don't seem quite as interested in Multiplayer as Bungie was for Halo 2, 3, and Reach (Halo 1 multiplayer was nearly cut from the final release, so obviously the focus on developing it wasn't all there.) Granted their excuse was that they didn't want to kill Reach's population, but when you look at the CoD franchise the excuse seems like BS to me.

4. If rumors are to be believed, the new Halo campaign is supposed to be extremely narrative driven and much more involved in the storyline than the past games. Smaller team + larger Campaign = less focus on other aspects of the game (like Firefight and Multiplayer.) I personally would be okay if Halo 4's multiplayer was cut out completely to focus on making the campaign ever stronger, but I know other people would probably flip out over that.

halorvb13
09-12-2011, 04:04 AM
So this wont be like ODST with all the Halo 3 Maps on the 1 disc?? I read that somewhere but not 100% sure of its accuracy
Alright the campaign and multiplayer will be on one disc. As for the maps they will be:
Damnation
Hang em High
Timberlands
Prisoner
Headlong
Beaver Creek
(firefight) Installation 04 (Halo)

zerolimitz12
10-13-2011, 07:44 PM
where there is multiplayer for halo. follows multiplayer achievements...