PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Trailer!!

n1ck3sixty
06-07-2011, 01:38 AM
YouTube - ‪Halo 4 E3 2011 Debut Trailer [HD]‬‏

Please feel free to flame me if its fake. I really cant tell if it is, but if its fake, then this is the best fake i ever seen!!
But if it is real, what does everyone think?

At 1:09mins he shoots his pistol once and something explodes? Is this explosive ammo for the pistol?? and at 1:14mins he puts on a silencer. So maybe Halo's going towards gun attachments now??

n1ck3sixty
06-07-2011, 01:42 AM
my bad... didnt go down far enough in previous threads to see this was already posted...

RBmaster9345
06-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Come on man its E3. Even those who consistently neglect the search function should know better right now.

Kraderic
06-07-2011, 11:18 AM
At 1:09mins he shoots his pistol once and something explodes? Is this explosive ammo for the pistol?? and at 1:14mins he puts on a silencer. So maybe Halo's going towards gun attachments now??

that's not a pistol, it's similar to a grenade launcher of some sort; he used it to blast open the door. and at 1:14, it's not a silencer. he's reloading the gun so he can fire another grenade (or whatever it was that it shoots.)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGehSw5ht8&feature=related)

AToMiiK
06-07-2011, 01:45 PM
is it just me having not played halo in a while, but isnt his Armour slightly different than it was when he went into the cryo pod? his shoulder pieces are definitely different

Beefdagreat
06-08-2011, 01:13 AM
anyone notice that he has a jet pack even in the cryo pod. So jet packs are obviously in the game, but i do not know if its on you the entire time (most likely not haha)

OceanH
06-08-2011, 01:20 AM
my bad... didnt go down far enough in previous threads to see this was already posted...

Far enough? There's only 4 threads in this forum by the time I'm writing this. Btw, if you wanted to know if it was real or fake, gaming news websites had the trailer and the news about it since it was shown at the Microsoft's Press Conference.

n1ck3sixty
06-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Far enough? There's only 4 threads in this forum by the time I'm writing this. Btw, if you wanted to know if it was real or fake, gaming news websites had the trailer and the news about it since it was shown at the Microsoft's Press Conference.

I originally had posted this in the Reach forums, hence why i said 'didnt look far enough' (as many others had posted it further down the list) also i got sent this vid from a friend, and didnt see the Home page when the vid was there, hence why the other guy commented about how i need to use the search function.

And i see what you mean about the grenade thing. Looks pretty sweet!!

Also, with all the jetpack speculation, maybe Cortana did some upgrades while he was having his nap? He's always had those bits that look like a jet pack throughout the series, but will be interesting to see how they incorporate that into the story line :)