PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the E3 trailer

Graivul
06-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Well I have just watched it and the visuals look absolutely stunning. Especially like the idea of snow now featuring in the terrain. Ubisoft look like they have another winner on their hands.

It all looks very final now though, the advancing years clearly showing on Ezio's face, and is that a mysterious ghostly figure of Altair? Feels like we are going to close this chapter with Ezio, and see what transpires!

Just wondered about everyones thoughts on this big reveal!

LETtheFLAMESbegin
06-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Just watched the trailer on youtube and it looks superb! I love the fact it featured the headquaters from the first game and can't wait to play it and see what happens next with Ezio.

Giptuc
06-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Thought it was amazing. The look of it, what it showed and how they added pretty much everything in there just to make you go WHAT!?

RuYi
06-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Footage looked great. I'm really glad Alta´r will play a role in Revelations. I really liked Ezio, but Alta´r was a nice character as well.

Burnout x360a
06-07-2011, 01:42 PM
It looked awesome, after the end of exams next week I will press on and finally finish Brotherhood so that i'm ready for the next game :)

HorsemanOfWar16
06-07-2011, 03:50 PM
The cinematic was beautiful! - Even in his old age he can kick ass!! - Ezio is the man! -
If only they could/would make an entire film with this CGI! - people would love it! - I know this trailer in itself probably took several months to finish it, but an entire movie of that quality would be freaking awesome! - Here's to hoping Ubi will explore that path in the near future! :)

That gameplay was awesome -really looks like as step up ! - Add a few new mechanics and tweak their engine and this game already looks better. The detail in the world looks alot better.

I'll post both vids, just in case any one missed them. :)

Don't you dare not watch these in 720p HD!! - It will be an insult! lol
Cinematic:
YouTube - ‪Assassin's Creed Revelations -- E3 Trailer‬‏

Gameplay:
YouTube - ‪E3 2011: Assassin's Creed Revelations Gameplay Demo‬‏

True I Skill
06-07-2011, 09:07 PM
The trailer was cool, really got me hyped up I will definitely be getting this for the story. As for the game play not so much...

I noticed AC Brotherhood was going more in the action direction which is a shame because i really Enjoy sandbox games, And i enjoy stealth games, So my best to Genre's into one Was great with AC1 and 2. But this just looked full of action not really my thing. Hopefully they add in at least a few stealth missions for the more stealthy players.

Spanish Assault
06-07-2011, 09:11 PM
I was floored by how amazing it looks...the AC series has been good to me...I'll be buying this on Day 1.

koopakiller64
06-07-2011, 10:35 PM
The trailer was badass and the music was perfect for it. I would be getting it day one, but I'll be too busy cracking heads in Skyrim.

andy888101
06-08-2011, 07:08 AM
I want this game so much now

MrJolly22
06-08-2011, 07:47 AM
The gameplay looks awesome. As for the trailer, it had stunning visuals and was great except I didn't like the music all that much. :P

Aaron15
06-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Looks amazing, definitely a day one buy. What's with the flamethrower though, did you see the range on it?

xKRAIZEEMANx
06-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Looks awesome. Definitely a day one purchase. I have loved the franchise!

Spepo
06-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Yet another thing to waste money on with this, BF3, MW3, Arkham City, and Skyrim this year and Bioshock, ME3 and Halo 4 next year........I plan on moving to my new cardboard box home.

Density Jo
06-09-2011, 09:48 AM
I found the trailer really awesome, at 50 years of age, ezio still remains the perfect assassin, what's with altair? was he jealous of ezio's abilities or wha...? Btw that guy with bald head, have i seen him before, i think i've seen him in assassin's creed 1, i may be wrong.

Yet another thing to waste money on with this, BF3, MW3, Arkham City, and Skyrim this year and Bioshock, ME3 and Halo 4 next year........I plan on moving to my new cardboard box home.

I agree with you, too many good games coming in 2011, my money are going to be spent on wwe '12, ac: revelations, mw3, sonic generations, and...wait a min, why am i writing this, in fact there's still more games next year, i have my eyes on ninja gaiden 3

FlippyCodeX
07-08-2011, 10:04 PM
When i had first watched the trailer i couldn't contain my happiness, it looks like ubisoft has done a superb job with making revelations amazing as can be.

UtterableToker
10-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Looks awsome

TombRaiser
10-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Btw that guy with bald head, have i seen him before, i think i've seen him in assassin's creed 1, i may be wrong.

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I thought that it was Robert de Sable, because he had that scar on his face...but we killed him in AC. :confused:

FallenFromMars
11-12-2011, 12:57 AM
The trailer, I thought, was very cool! The music fitted it very well for me, seemed to have a slightly solemn tone to it which makes me think Ezio may be done now..
I also loved the Altair ghost thingy - hinted at his involvement again which should be very interesting ^_^

Also, the gameplay footage I have not seen before! The janissaries are Turks, right? So basically Ezio is getting a boat to Turkey which is in the general area where Altair's story-line is based.
I am extremely excited now x'D