PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing achievements

Mattyboi93
06-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Right, so me and a boosting partner both got 25 kills with the wrench, then with the sniper. We both got the achievements for 50 tdm and dm kills. I then turned off my xbox at the end of the game. When I turned it on again my gamerscore had gone down. It now shows that I have those 4 achievements, but it has not given me the points for them and does not count them towards the total achievements I have for the game. I have since got the achievement for 125 kills in dm but still do not have the one for 50. Since it is showing I have it, will I not be able to unlock it?

SORTED NOW, CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT

Ryancallsin
06-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Haha why do so many people post about problems they're having with a game, find the solution and simply post "figured it out"? You think they'd take the 2 seconds to post about how they fixed it to help out anyone else who's having the same problem.

superdupergizmo
06-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Haha why do so many people post about problems they're having with a game, find the solution and simply post "figured it out"? You think they'd take the 2 seconds to post about how they fixed it to help out anyone else who's having the same problem.

exactly what i was thinking