PDA

View Full Version : chapter 6 secret areas

suzicreamcheese
06-07-2011, 10:17 PM
I am currently stuck on chapter 6 in search of any secret areas, i have completed the first where you light the 2 flames and i have also found the small area where you find the last dragon tear but im still missing 2 secret areas to which im certain are on this chapter as i followed the collectibles guide by IDiivil and also double checked the other chapters to make sure, i only need the crystals achievement and have already spent 2 to 3 hours searching with no success if anyone could shed some light it would be much appreciated.

IDiivil
06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Posted up my guide for chapter six. Double check the text, see if you missed anything in it, and if you didn't, write me back here. I'm praying I didn't miss anything in my walkthrough.

suzicreamcheese
06-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Im just going through the guide now its, been a huge help so far so im sure you wont of missed anything, thank you and ill let you know if i find what im looking for.

suzicreamcheese
06-07-2011, 11:01 PM
i followed the guide for chapter 6 and still no joy but as ive spent hours searching myself for anything i might of missed im 99.9% sure your guide is right, ill check back on the previos 5 chapters again and hopefully find the last crystal(s), if you could let me know how many crystals there are to collect it would be appreciated i have 131 at the moment, full marks for the guide thanks once again.

IDiivil
06-07-2011, 11:04 PM
I can't provide an official crystal count because I'm on a new game +, which starts you off with more than the normal game.

Did you pick up the crystals the bad guys dropped? Those count too.

suzicreamcheese
06-07-2011, 11:13 PM
i cant say for definate if i got them all from the bad guys but i would say not as i never really checked for them after each battle cos i didnt think they counted but thanks for letting me know, i guess that means another play through!

suzicreamcheese
06-08-2011, 12:23 PM
finally found the tiny shard for the achievement but thanks again for telling me they counted i wouldnt of found it otherwise, onto adventure plus i think.