PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!

Gackt
06-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Anyone else having issues with this game even loading? I can't load the first mission because it freezes every single time lol.

So apparently you can't play online co op campaign...we tried it we both copies of the game but whoever tries to host...game freezes. Loaded up the SP and it loaded up fine....but I dont want to play this damn game by myself, thats not why I rented it lol.

Aside from the stupid issues so far, this game controls like crap...and the graphics suck lol. Not turning into a very good rent at all.

Edit again: I see alot of people on the Red River forums are having lots of issues lol. Well that sucks I was looking fwd to playing something new but Im shipping this game back already. Disappointed. I did not care for Dragon Rising but at least that game fucking worked lol.

SneakyofSneaks
06-08-2011, 03:36 PM
I had one freeze while trying to host a game back when it was first released over here but that was it.

Gackt
06-08-2011, 03:40 PM
I have reinstalled the game multiple times, deleted saves, tried other 360 consoles that I have. Nothing works. I didnt get this game to play solo and the MP just wont work at all. Fuck you Codemasters, I won't ever bother with another one of your poorly developed pieces of trash ever again.

SneakyofSneaks
06-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Have you ever thought it may be the actual disc that's dodgy?

Gackt
06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Have you ever thought it may be the actual disc that's dodgy?

Ive been through 3 different discs now. So no....and since tons of people are having the same issues...no, it's not the disc it is Codemasters making yet another bad game.

Raesvelgr
06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
I have reinstalled the game multiple times, deleted saves, tried other 360 consoles that I have. Nothing works. I didnt get this game to play solo and the MP just wont work at all. Fuck you Codemasters, I won't ever bother with another one of your poorly developed pieces of trash ever again.

Same problem Bro, This is friggin bull shit, This company should be shut down for how fucking inept they are at making a working fucking game. I have never played one of there games without a shit ton of problems, this is just utterly pathetic on there part really.

SneakyofSneaks
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Must be something to do with the US release of it.