Fourth Level boss *potential spoilers*

I found the baseball bat to be most useful. Key points to this boss fight are to abuse the right stick dodge and then I liked the baseball bat not so much for the damage but it knocks her down and then you can pop her again as soon as she stands up. This way you can very quickly and cheaply knock her health down.

Save the breakable health containers if you can til the last 20% or so when she goes crazy. When she summons minions keep dodging then right after she launches the yellow freeze then I would use the maces to take out the minions as its good vs shields.

I used these strategies:

Baseball knocks her down, then you can spam the light attack (the swords). I had it upgraded. MAKE SURE you avoid that stupid attack where she floats upward and there's a red ring around her. This is where she sucks you into an unblockable 13 hit combo. I spammed the dash as mentioned, and actually used it to freeze her minions. This allows you to Baseball Bat the shields apart. Then I grabbed and used the strong smash attack.

When it came to her, Baseball Bat her to the ground and Light attack her. Otherwise, I got FAR back away from her and used John Stewart's Gatling Gun attack to whittle her life down. From far away it's easy to out-dash the purple spikes she throws and the yellow freezing spikes from the ground.

I just beat her. When she was around I kept my distance and used the mini gun on her. And dash out of the way when she shot at me. When i was fighting her minions I ran around in circles and tried to get them caught in the glowing freezing attack she does. Then I hit them with Y. Then just repeat. Pretty easy actually you just need to dash a lot.

actually i found the easiest way was to dodge the yellow circles while killer her minions and then spaming rocket punch on her. when its only her she takes multiple hits and and after being launched in the air she flips back, just dodge closer to her hit rocket punch again till she summons minions and use them to refill your power meter