PDA

View Full Version : The litepinkô glitch

litepink
06-09-2011, 04:29 AM
I am not sure if I am going to make a proper guide for this game or not, as if this glitch -- the litepink™ glitch we'll call it -- gets patched then I'll won't be much help, as I suck at tower defense games! With this glitch though, you can obtain Beat Hard, Beat Medium, Beat Easy, etc., etc. Also, works very very well with all the Tower upgrade achievements, and will likely net you Close Call as well. The "Owned" line of achievements can't be won this way, unfortunately.

Here's what you do, to complete ANY level.

Start a level. Try to beat it legitimately if you want [if you want to earn some money, maybe for upgrading towers], and ultimately you'll die and lose all your lives, especially on the harder levels. Now instead of tapping the screen to continue, hit your windows button. Wait a second or two, then hit the back button. This will load up geoDefense again. Now instead of saying "tap to continue", a pause screen will be present, asking to Continue or Back out.

Hitting continue will allow you to finish out the level, with no lives left!!!

Regardless of what you do, you'll beat the level once all the waves are exhausted. You can try and earn more money to upgrade towers, or tap the little clock in the bottom left to send waves out quicker, your choice! I "beat" all the hard levels this way, largely with a score of ZERO, as well as upgraded all my towers on other levels.

So, I'm sure this will be patched, but until then get to it! You're on your own for the "Owned" achievements however. I may put a guide together compiling strategies from the internet/YouTube, but I may not, don't know yet :) Enjoy the glitch regardless :)

Arron114
06-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Ha noticed this as well was about to post it. You have trademarked it now so its all yours:)

mydefposse
06-09-2011, 01:40 PM
randomly found this out too haha. also, there are some good guides for the iphone version here: http://geo-defense.blogspot.com/ and http://700x23.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/geo-defense-solutions/

Some of them will not apply as I believe the levels/turrets are slightly different to the WP7 version, but you can use them to get a rough idea of how you can place turrets for the best outcome.

Princesspea299
06-23-2011, 06:36 PM
thats a great glich ... might have to get this game

Creech
09-14-2011, 02:33 PM
This has been patched and no longer works. I updated the guide to reflect that as well.