PDA

View Full Version : Pro Club

speedylouis
06-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Will they do pro club again on fifa 12

BIGMatthew182
06-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Id presume so they surely can see it is a well liked mode and would be unwise to get rid off it

gazmaster1
06-26-2011, 08:06 PM
my favorite mode even with the connection and lag issues, i just really hope they fix the online issues but im not holding my breath. reason being i read an interview with one of the devs who didnt acknowledge online problems and laid the blame at users poor connections.

soloteg
06-26-2011, 11:29 PM
I never experienced as much problems as everyone else. I have a feeling it is a large part responsible due to player connections. My connection has always been great no matter what game I'm playing, and I usually don't have any problems with FUT.

Dalglish YNWA96
07-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Its not our connection the problem. When you play pro clubs, the connection is from the EA servers (so I have heard). EA need to get the money out of the head and fix these problems otherwise the game will not be a huge seller.

BSC YoungBoy
07-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Its not our connection the problem. When you play pro clubs, the connection is from the EA servers (so I have heard). EA need to get the money out of the head and fix these problems otherwise the game will not be a huge seller.

It's the peoples connection, I have good connection and when my club plays people with good connection the game Is fine. When we get people with bad connection the game lags simple as that. No need for people to ALWAYS blame EA for their own screw ups

FreeFool
07-26-2011, 08:43 AM
I rarely have a problem with Fifa online. Since Fifa '09 I've may be lost connection no more than 15-20 times. So it surprises me when i hear the servers are an issue. I wonder if its people in a certain location/country that are affected?

Morbido
07-30-2011, 03:19 PM
I have a descent connection (95% of the time the host leaves on CoD I host) but for some reason clubs is always really laggy.

OT. I hope it goes back to Fifa09 where you actually played as a real player/team.