PDA

View Full Version : New Games for Kinect

kariya933
06-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Hey Guys,

I know there is already a post for Kinect... But i recently watched E3 and i saw some good games that are gonna come out for the Kinect

I saw that Mass Effect 3 is coming out.. is Fable 3 already out for Kinect?

i was just wondering what everybody thinks and what other games are coming out that i missed (by games, i mean hardcore gamers and such)

Foxxy kyle
06-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Hey Guys,

I know there is already a post for Kinect... But i recently watched E3 and i saw some good games that are gonna come out for the Kinect

I saw that Mass Effect 3 is coming out.. is Fable 3 already out for Kinect?

i was just wondering what everybody thinks and what other games are coming out that i missed (by games, i mean hardcore gamers and such)

Welcome to the site!:welcome

Here is the Fable III's page. Not for Kinect though

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fable-3/overview/

Other games for kinect that are out now and for future are here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=274218

Just use the search function to type in any games name and they will have theyre own page

mentaljen24
06-14-2011, 06:38 PM
There's a new Star Wars game, Dance Central 2, and a couple other kinect games. both look awesome.

CraziedZombies
06-14-2011, 09:24 PM
there was Kinect Sports 2 announced, Rise of Nightmares wasn't announced this year i don't think but they should some trailers of it from the show floor witch is from Saga

DarthSoth
06-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Fable 3 is already out but does not support Kinect. The upcoming Fable: The Journey is a Kinect title and I believe it is set for fall this year. Contratry to the way it looked for it's E3 Demo, it actually IS NOT on rails. They had Peter on G4 after the demo and he explained the game much better. They had it on rails for the demo so that nothing would go wrong during the presentation, and he explained how it is very much a go anyywhere game. He also explained the magic system and how you can create magic in the game and that sounded pretty cool actually. I was initially put off by the E3 Demo they showed but PM's after show explanations and details has me interested in it now.

Child of Eden just came out and it supports both Kinect and regular controller for the game. Not seperate games but either or for the game. It is pretty cool actually. Back in my hallucinogenic days I'm pretty sure this game would have completely blown my mind. It is pretty wild and rather trippy, and controlls pretty good with the kinect. Takes some getting used to as all kinect games seem to but it is pretty responsive and straightforward to play.