PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Auction Place

imatt B4M
06-12-2011, 02:49 PM
So I was just thinking about how I have some rare avatar items that I don't want. I thought it would be cool if there was an auction place. Like you could put your avatar items up for auction and there is a set amount of time to bid on it. Oter members of xbox live could offer microsoft points for your items. Yes just like ebay :), would you guyslike this if it was real?

French_Kid
06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
I think that would be a fun idea :D

although not for me personally since I don't really believe in paying for avatar stuff...although I have to say the new gears of war weapons are pretty tempting. But hey if its interesting or awesome enough...i just may buy it

good idea though

imatt B4M
06-12-2011, 02:56 PM
I am the same way but I tend to get free things a lot like the COD flight suit and some people are real big on avatar items so thing could work well :D

StillTIPPIN187
06-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Seen this same thread some where on here.

It will never happen.

Starstrukk X360A
06-12-2011, 05:37 PM
It would be nice, but I really, really do not see it happening.

French_Kid
06-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Seen this same thread some where on here.

It will never happen.

wow productive reply.

99% of threads that are started have the same question asked previously once or more times.

and the question was not if you think it was going to happen but if you would enjoy something like that happening.

even a simple "yes' or "no" answer would have been better then what you just posted

MagicMurderBag7
06-12-2011, 07:29 PM
It would be cool. I have alot of rare ones that people would want (Chocobo) but i think it would just be full of people trying to sell their BBQs and Bing shirts for 800+ MSP

Spanish Assault
06-12-2011, 07:36 PM
As long as you mail it out and not send it via email eBay works fine.

DragonsGoMOO
06-12-2011, 07:41 PM
As long as you mail it out and not send it via email eBay works fine.

What? It's a piece of coding... How do you get it from out of the Xbox?

Spanish Assault
06-12-2011, 07:43 PM
What? It's a piece of coding... How do you get it from out of the Xbox?
I think I mis-understood the OP. I was assuming he had code cards that were un-used. If he meant to sell the stuff already redeemed then that would never work...M$ woudln't allow it. They would lose out on sales.

DucknahEireann
06-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Tbh i would not like this as i never buy anything for my avatar anyway. Not a bad idea though for those who would use it.

StillTIPPIN187
06-12-2011, 08:48 PM
wow productive reply.

99% of threads that are started have the same question asked previously once or more times.

and the question was not if you think it was going to happen but if you would enjoy something like that happening.

even a simple "yes' or "no" answer would have been better then what you just posted

It doesn't matter if i would enjoy it or not.. Im not gonna get my hopes up on something that will never happen.

Some of you guys on here think of the greatest mess..

and TBH, I dont think i would enjoy it. If i have a avatar code i want to get rid of.. i will sell it on ebay and then buy the avatar gear i want with the money i got from the sale..