PDA

View Full Version : How to farm Big Saves?

GORQITO
06-13-2011, 01:07 AM
I have been trying to get "Can't be stopped" for a while now, which is to get 200 Big Saves. It seems to be a bit of a grind, what is the best way to get it (other than what is stated in the guide). And if you restart an event do the big saves you completed during the event reset?

Thanks guys.

DarknessNuB
11-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Easiest thing to do is reverse to the back wall by the buses on freestyle Reliant Stadium and get one side of your wheels to be up on the guard bumper things or the bus and go forward off the wall 8/10 times you will get a big save. I have been getting around 7-8 every time i restart.

frankthachamp
01-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I went to the same stadium DarknessNuB mentionned in his post. I did not do the same thing though. I used the banner beside the buses to flip myself on the right side (Big saves from the left side of the truck did not count for me for some reason). Once I was on the right side, I turned both set of wheels so they were ''going in the ground'' (read both were going down). I used nitro and it went back on its four wheels and I had a big save.