PDA

View Full Version : level 4 Taylor Made

welsh boy
06-13-2011, 02:46 PM
To achieve Level 4 on Taylor Made Sponsorship it says I have to ' Sink a shot from more than 30 yards from the flagstick'.
I am sinking the ball from all over the place and it wont give it to me. Is there anything different I should be doing.
Does it refer to an iron shot or putter. Iff its for putter thats a 90ft+ putt which is huge

xx CriSpiN
06-13-2011, 03:42 PM
To achieve Level 4 on Taylor Made Sponsorship it says I have to ' Sink a shot from more than 30 yards from the flagstick'.
I am sinking the ball from all over the place and it wont give it to me. Is there anything different I should be doing.
Does it refer to an iron shot or putter. Iff its for putter thats a 90ft+ putt which is huge

This is not for a putter. I got this by chipping in an Eagle from about 100 yards out on a par 4. Make sure that Taylor Made is your active sponsor and this occurs in a tournament during road to masters (will not unlock if this occurs during training or sponsorship event before the tournament). If you are doing these and still not unlocking try using Taylor Made irons and ball (it doesn't say you need to use them, but you never know).

welsh boy
06-13-2011, 04:58 PM
This is not for a putter. I got this by chipping in an Eagle from about 100 yards out on a par 4. Make sure that Taylor Made is your active sponsor and this occurs in a tournament during road to masters (will not unlock if this occurs during training or sponsorship event before the tournament). If you are doing these and still not unlocking try using Taylor Made irons and ball (it doesn't say you need to use them, but you never know).
Thanks a lot mate will try the irons and balls later

cHRiSCOe
06-13-2011, 05:08 PM
You can't putt it in. Its gotta be with irons

BBDrew84
07-18-2011, 02:30 AM
Can it be with a wedge? I have been trying to sink one for about 3 hours and have had at least 6 under 3 inches away from the cup.

suckerpuncher
08-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Can it be with a wedge? I have been trying to sink one for about 3 hours and have had at least 6 under 3 inches away from the cup.
I got it with a wedge.

It's easier to get on the easiest difficult level since you get unlimit focus to apply during the shot.

But when you play the game a lot you know how and when to apply focus to get the ball near/in the hole. Just make sure you have Taylor Made as your sponsor.