I seriously wanna cry...

Puaru

I just spent an entire day trying to get the all costume achievement for Dr. Anesthasia. It took me 150 matches to get all the money to buy every costume, and what happens? Absolutely nothing, that's what.

Oh god yes, I'm sure. People are telling me on other boards that I also have to buy every swimsuit, which translates into another 171,000 dollars I have to earn.

Averaging 1k a match, I have to play 171 more matches to get this ONE achievement. Rinse and repeat for the 19 other girls if you want 1000/1000 on this game.

is this game any better than DOA 4 i think its NOT and is this game really worth the 60 dollar price tag??

Asking if this is better than DOA is like asking if Smackdown is better than Tekken. They are totally different genres. But no, it's not a better game than DOA simply because DOA is put together in a way that actually makes sense. However, I love the gameplay (more moves would be welcome in streetfight though). IMO, it's very worse the $60. There is a lot of game here. Yes it's very repetitive, but if you enjoy the gameplay, that's not so bad.