PDA

View Full Version : can u do?

NyteShade
06-14-2011, 02:04 AM
Can u do the coop cheevos solo with the AI?

Sol007
06-14-2011, 03:34 AM
Yes, but the AI is very clueless, it's easier to do it with a partner, especially bull in a china shop, for the life of me I could not get the minotaur to ram into those wood arches with either character, the AI just lured it away, I ended up plugging in a second controller and keeping the other person above while I played matador with the bull XD

NiteChylde
06-17-2011, 05:53 PM
As Sol007 said, it is possible. Just be ready for a real ride, you'll probably want to strangle your AI partner or yourself whilst playing through the game on your own.

I've done a fair bit of chapter selecting to see if I can find the one dead guy my mate and I are missing and to do some of the cheevos I am missing and I lost count of how many times I swore at the AI.

It bugged out around 2 dozen times in about 3 hours... sometimes my partner stopped moving, even in the middle of boss fights, sometimes he completely disappeared or wouldn't help me open a door etc.

As I wrote in the bitching thread, I strongly believe the game could have needed a lot more polishing, maybe 2 to 3 months to get the majority of (easy to notice) bugs out.