PDA

View Full Version : Problem with disk

Juksey
06-14-2011, 03:40 PM
So I'm sat here with a call of duty black ops disk which will start up but for some reason won't let me play online it just keeps crashing :/ I'm not too fussed as I'm going to lend my friends disk and install it to my console then use my disk which still loads up to the menu and allows me to play other stuff to register that I've still got the game etc but theres no worry about the disk not working as I'll have the game on my console. It got me thinking though has a game randomly stopped working or started playing up for anyone else? I mean I have over 70 games and last night it just started playing up randomly i look after my games it goes straight from its case to the 360 and back again. I don't move my 360 with a game in and while the games are in their cases they are usually stored in my draws. So yeah i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I don't mind black ops its not the best of games and while i have prestiged I have no Intention to go for the full 15th prestige just want to play it online every now and then. I know i can go get it cleaned etc at game or gamestation just strange this has happened.

Beefdagreat
06-14-2011, 11:01 PM
is the disk scratched at all? you didn't really tell us?