Anyone who has played this, approx. time frame to 1000?

SpideR NY

Anyone who has played this and has a rough guess on how long a 1000 would take? Leaderboard on Gamercard is 240 or something. Is this like a 100 hour title?

it will take awhile on account the costumes cost so much and getting 2 the champ is freakin hard (if u loose on match ur meter goes down like 10 pts we'll 4 me it did)

id say this game would probably take about 5 years to get 1000 points seeing as how the achievements are completely random

The achievement's aren't random, you just don't know what you're doing.

But 1000/1000 will take a long time. Picture this. You earn about 1000 dollars per match. It takes about 150 matches to buy everything in the costume section. But does that give you the achievement? No. You have to buy all 19 swimsuits as well, each going for 9k a piece. 171,000 dollars right there. So add another 171 matches onto your already outrageous 150 matches. If you do the math, it adds up to being f$%#ing ridicilous.

Oh yea, and that's just for one girl. Rinse and repeat 19 more times.

The achievement's aren't random, you just don't know what you're doing.

But 1000/1000 will take a long time. Picture this. You earn about 1000 dollars per match. It takes about 150 matches to buy everything in the costume section. But does that give you the achievement? No. You have to buy all 19 swimsuits as well, each going for 9k a piece. 171,000 dollars right there. So add another 171 matches onto your already outrageous 150 matches. If you do the math, it adds up to being f$%#ing ridicilous.

Oh yea, and that's just for one girl. Rinse and repeat 19 more times.

yeah i do know what im doing and konami didnt finish making the game b4 they released it.

Even knowing what you're doing (which a full faq doesn't even exist yet, to my knowledge), it will still most likely take 100s of hours (rough guess, around 300). There is a LOT to unlock, and some of it is very hard, and all of it is time consuming. If you love the game, which I do, this is a good thing, but if you are just renting it for points, you are completely wasting your time. I have around 10-15 hours in, and a whopping 10 points. For the first 6 hours or so of that though, I had no idea how to unlock anything. None of the unlocks are random, it can just be very tricky to figure out what you need to do.

Even knowing what you're doing (which a full faq doesn't even exist yet, to my knowledge), it will still most likely take 100s of hours (rough guess, around 300). There is a LOT to unlock, and some of it is very hard, and all of it is time consuming. If you love the game, which I do, this is a good thing, but if you are just renting it for points, you are completely wasting your time. I have around 10-15 hours in, and a whopping 10 points. For the first 6 hours or so of that though, I had no idea how to unlock anything. None of the unlocks are random, it can just be very tricky to figure out what you need to do.

well i bought all the costumes and didnt get anything and i also have played every person and beaten them...no champion. So yeah i would say they r random and also my friend has played for 16 hrs and not gotten anything

I'm going to try to get all single champion achievements first. Much of the costume unlocking is too unknown for now. It seems certain events trigger costume unlocking. They are not random.

Here is my plan so far. I'm picking one character. Playing single only matches in Arena, Red Valley, and Sky Scraper only. Specialty matches like royal rumbles and handicap matches don't add to your single match wins. Try to make sure to wrestle all the characters at least once first before wrestling someone twice. After 15 single match wins I have received a title match. This has worked at least twice. Soon as you win the title (first achievement) change characters. Do process all over again. This time in the title match you should be fighting your last character that won the title. Win the title. Second achievement. After the title match, check for a reward match available. Win this match and you will unlock a character's alter ego. Then switch characters and start process all over again. Assuming you win everything, that's 16 matchers per character x 20 characters = 320 matches. That will unlock 250 achievement points and all characters. My matches average 5-6 minutes long. Please post a better plan if you have one.

I'm going to try to get all single champion achievements first. Much of the costume unlocking is too unknown for now. It seems certain events trigger costume unlocking. They are not random.

Here is my plan so far. I'm picking one character. Playing single only matches in Arena, Red Valley, and Sky Scraper only. Specialty matches like royal rumbles and handicap matches don't add to your single match wins. Try to make sure to wrestle all the characters at least once first before wrestling someone twice. After 15 single match wins I have received a title match. This has worked at least twice. Soon as you win the title (first achievement) change characters. Do process all over again. This time in the title match you should be fighting your last character that won the title. Win the title. Second achievement. After the title match, check for a reward match available. Win this match and you will unlock a character's alter ego. Then switch characters and start process all over again. Assuming you win everything, that's 16 matchers per character x 20 characters = 320 matches. That will unlock 250 achievement points and all characters. My matches average 5-6 minutes long. Please post a better plan if you have one.

im gonna have 2 do this!! i only beat the game with candy cane so far im workin on red rose (or the devil lady if that aint her name i dont really remember...)

Fish Food's plan only works for the face characters. To unlock the face versions of the three heel characters, you have to beat them 10 times with a certain character. For Evil Rose it's Reiko, for Candy Cane it's Ms. Spencer and for Benikage it's Anesthesia. All single matches (except exhibition) count.

Fish Food's plan only works for the face characters. To unlock the face versions of the three heel characters, you have to beat them 10 times with a certain character. For Evil Rose it's Reiko, for Candy Cane it's Ms. Spencer and for Benikage it's Anesthesia. All single matches (except exhibition) count.

Thanks mietha. That's helpful. The third character I obatained the belt with was Reiko and it only took 9 matches instead of 15 this time. I didn't wrestle any characters twice in singles match this time.

from what it sounds like to me is the following:

for each character:

swimsuits 19 x 6,000 = 114,000

actions 24 x 3,500 = 84,000 + 7x 4,500 = 31,500 = 115,000

artwork 30 x 2,000= 60,000

others 4 x 9,000 = 36,000

costumes 17 x 6,000 = 102,000

total per character = approx 427,000 points per character ( I rounded off higher than what it might be)

now for average win per match = 1000 points so you need approx 427 matches won to get the costumes and shop items purchased for each character now keep in mind i don't know if the artwork and other stuff count for all characters not sure on that but at least there's somewhat of a guide to what you need to get the costumes for the roses :D

i don't know if the artwork and other stuff count for all characters not sure on that but at least there's somewhat of a guide to what you need to get the costumes for the roses :D

I unlocked all the artwork first. Thankfully, there are only 30 artwork pictures for the entire game, not per character. There seem to be no reward match, character, or costume unlocking for doing so. Although this did slightly increase every character's unlock ratio, even the characters I haven't had played yet. Artwork is probably included in the last achievement Shop Complete. I have yet to see anyone come close to that one. Do you think anyone will have the patience to get 100% of all achievements?

Actually, when your popularity is over 100 and you've beat the champ, you get about 1500 per win. If you do a tag match, you and your partner each get 1500 for the win. So there are ways to tone it down some. That said, this game would still take a ridiculous amount of time to get a full 1000.

And BTW, for anybody that doesn't already know, this is apparently the formula for fighting the champ:

- 15 wins at least

- 3 win streak right before you fight the champ (best to just not lose period if you can help it).

- beat each of the 9 other starting girls once

- only single fights in arena, skyscrapper, the desert, the beach, or street fights count (no tag or handicap matches. Humiliation matches do count though).

3 of the girls alter egos can be unlocked by beating them with their nemesis 10 times.

one costume/swimsuit (I forget which it is) is unlockable after taking 2 or 3 photos of them in photo shoot. The rest are not random, but pretty original to each girl apparently.

I've unlocked I think 40 (almost to 50 now) in about 5 hours. You could probably beat the game with each girl in 1-1.5 hours if you know what you are doing, so make that about 20 hours to get 250 achievement points (you get 50 extra I think when you beat the game with all the girls).

I unlocked all the artwork first. Thankfully, there are only 30 artwork pictures for the entire game, not per character. There seem to be no reward match, character, or costume unlocking for doing so. Although this did slightly increase every character's unlock ratio, even the characters I haven't had played yet. Artwork is probably included in the last achievement Shop Complete. I have yet to see anyone come close to that one. Do you think anyone will have the patience to get 100% of all achievements?

oh the artwork is for all of them phew that'll cut down some time for the shop items not much but still a good chunk, but yeah i hear yeah on the time this game will take to get 1000 pts and i found out what someone said earlier that if your popularity is 100 you get 1500 pts per win so it does make it easier still this game will take a long time to finish

Actually, when your popularity is over 100 and you've beat the champ, you get about 1500 per win. If you do a tag match, you and your partner each get 1500 for the win. So there are ways to tone it down some. That said, this game would still take a ridiculous amount of time to get a full 1000.

And BTW, for anybody that doesn't already know, this is apparently the formula for fighting the champ:

- 15 wins at least

- 3 win streak right before you fight the champ (best to just not lose period if you can help it).

- beat each of the 9 other starting girls once

- only single fights in arena, skyscrapper, the desert, the beach, or street fights count (no tag or handicap matches. Humiliation matches do count though).

3 of the girls alter egos can be unlocked by beating them with their nemesis 10 times.

one costume/swimsuit (I forget which it is) is unlockable after taking 2 or 3 photos of them in photo shoot. The rest are not random, but pretty original to each girl apparently.

I've unlocked I think 40 (almost to 50 now) in about 5 hours. You could probably beat the game with each girl in 1-1.5 hours if you know what you are doing, so make that about 20 hours to get 250 achievement points (you get 50 extra I think when you beat the game with all the girls).

thx 4 posting this man it'll help alot

why so sad guys?

this is how all achievements should be

they should be hard work

a·chieve·ment

n.

1. The act of accomplishing or finishing.
  2. Something accomplished successfully, especially by means of exertion, skill, practice, or perseverance. See Synonyms at feat1.

to be honest none of the games in the past have had real achievements

they've just been giveaways

why so sad guys?

this is how all achievements should be

they should be hard work

a·chieve·ment

n.

1. The act of accomplishing or finishing.
  2. Something accomplished successfully, especially by means of exertion, skill, practice, or perseverance. See Synonyms at feat1.

:mad: Sad? Absolutely. This is one of my favorite games. Because of that, I really want all the achievement points. I'm skilled enough that I rarely ever lose a match... I have already practiced numerous matches... 15 hours already in the game for perserverance... and only 40 achievement points. Thats just 9% done. But I also want to enjoy the game too. I want to work on my CAW, play against friends, and play online. Oh, and play some other xbox 360 games too. Lately I have yet to do anything related to non-achievements in RRXX. Playing 120 hours on one game just for the achievements doesn't seem like an achievement anymore.

to be honest none of the games in the past have had real achievements

they've just been giveaways

Try playing Astropop and Zuma if you want a challenge at some achievement points. I tried 440 times within 4 hours to get the Sharp Shooter Achievement in Zuma. Best time was 6 seconds. Ahhh... It's impossible.