PDA

View Full Version : Clear system cache

AgentIllinois
06-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I tried to delete the Halo Reach patches by doing this, but it didn't. How do I delete the patches? They don't appear under the Halo Reach thing.

JAW LV
06-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I tried to delete the Halo Reach patches by doing this, but it didn't. How do I delete the patches? They don't appear under the Halo Reach thing.

I think you do this by going to your HD/memory card. From there find your Halo Reach save file. Open the file and in there you should see something like system update. Delete that and the patch should be gone.

I could be wrong... I'm just speaking from vague memory when I deleted a patch from Black Ops this way about 4-5 months ago.

AgentIllinois
06-14-2011, 09:43 PM
I think you do this by going to your HD/memory card. From there find your Halo Reach save file. Open the file and in there you should see something like system update. Delete that and the patch should be gone.

The problem is the system updates don't appear in the Halo Reach save file.

niko da bos
06-14-2011, 09:46 PM
The problem is the system updates don't appear in the Halo Reach save file.

that would be the problem you were trying to fix :D
sounds like a good thing?

AgentIllinois
06-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Okay, listen, I'm trying to delete the updates but they won't delete like Reach won't give me the option to update and they don't appear in the Reach save file.

Elit3 m0nkey
06-14-2011, 10:39 PM

I could be wrong... I'm just speaking from vague memory when I deleted a patch from Black Ops this way about 4-5 months ago.

With some games (such as Black Ops), title updates will save in the save file and not the partition set aside updates.

Cabrito24
06-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Preciso de cinco posts pra baixar um arquivo aqui =P

Ethiebeefy
06-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Some game patches show up in there save files on the dashboard but others don't if halo is 1 of em i have know idea