PDA

View Full Version : Looking for online matches?

Shinobi273
06-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Not looking to exchange achievements, just a friendly game against some fellow members?

TheUglyCasanova
06-16-2011, 03:00 AM
Would like to find two others to play through the Archenemy campaign online with. EST time here but I'm on sporadically. Could possibly be bugged though and not work right as I had a match I won online with two others not count towards my campaign, even though I hosted.

Mars Renegade
06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
Would like to find two others to play through the Archenemy campaign online with. EST time here but I'm on sporadically. Could possibly be bugged though and not work right as I had a match I won online with two others not count towards my campaign, even though I hosted.

I'm on EST as well and would like to try for it. Add me or msg me whenever you're on, I'll be on all day.

RatherGaming
06-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Looking for archenemy buddies, on pretty often. Msg to GT: RatherGaming

EDIT: Done! Thanks!

toxincram
06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Feel free to add me "toxincram" will help with cheevos as well if needed. NEVER quit i always take it like a man:eek: Got Mic as well.

namepending
06-18-2011, 12:49 AM
I'm online all the time PST and would love to have a couple people to play archenemy or just to play 1v1 or Free-for-all matches.

Send me a message with MTG 2012 - GT: The Busy Boy

SirJoker1980
06-18-2011, 06:40 AM
I'm always up for a game of Magic, feel free to add me. I'm terrible so
it should be an easy win for you ;)

GT:SirJoker1980

grzesiaczek
06-19-2011, 09:39 AM
I am also available for friendly game player//ranked any kind. GT: grzesiaczek

Seasian
06-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Looking for some people to play the archenemeey campaign with. Im on now if anyones interested.

Misterpoo
06-20-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm just looking for some more people to play with: player, ranked, archenemy, whatever. I want to earn all the cards, but I get sick of playing the AI over and over. If you are interested friend me up GT: Misterpoo

KSI HollowClyde
06-30-2011, 07:21 AM
Played magic for almost 5 years, so if you wanna do some multiplayer to clim the leaderboards add me. i can also help out in Archenemy. My GT Is KSI HollowClyde

Zenith94x
07-04-2011, 02:26 AM
If anyone wants to play some Two Headed Giant or Archenemy add me and we can team up.

Gamertag: ArkticZenith

shinobigarth
07-06-2011, 04:08 AM
need major help in Archenemy. your teammate AI is so unbelievably stupid, even setting them to archenemy difficulty when its our turn. i am stuck at Tezzeret right now, he is one of the cheapest bastards of all time. maybe if i had some help and deck suggestions we could win. i tried 3 Jace decks and even that didnt work.

\/ hit the button below \/

PANIC ATTACK 10
07-11-2011, 10:32 PM
i'm new to the series but hit me up :)

Damian8
07-11-2011, 11:36 PM
need major help in Archenemy. your teammate AI is so unbelievably stupid, even setting them to archenemy difficulty when its our turn. i am stuck at Tezzeret right now, he is one of the cheapest bastards of all time. maybe if i had some help and deck suggestions we could win. i tried 3 Jace decks and even that didnt work.

\/ hit the button below \/

use the elves decks...

duelingk
10-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Threads kind of dead, but anyone who wants to play online for whatever hit me up. My mic KIA so I wont be able to chat for abit. I almost exclusively use the vamp deck since I ran it irl before retiring.. Im up for any type of gamemodes

Shinobi273
10-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Hey I'm looking to play some magic with others. Must have a mic and be able to use it. You don't need to be chatty but coordination together is a must. Tired of partners that don't pay attention or listen.

tmage
11-21-2011, 04:19 AM
Always up for a game.

GT: Tmage

AkaDodson
11-26-2011, 08:23 PM
I am super new to Magic but i love the game and would like to team up with others if yall ever need another to play online with... just add my Name on XBL... AKA Dodson

Chazzi27
11-30-2011, 01:31 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm a looking for a couple people to play Archenemy with (and hopefully complete it) since the Computer is so god damn stupid...I was able to beat the Koth and Jace and am getting stuck on Garruk but would have no problem starting from Koth to play through entirely.

As for my skill I was never pro but I did play for a long ass time so I know what's up lol.

As for decks...I normally roll with Garruk's deck, but have playing around with Tezzeret's recently. But if you have a strat in Archenemy I'd pick whatever deck ya needed lol.

Gamertag is Chazzi27, hit me up.

duelingk
12-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Replying again with a somewhat update. With the new dlc packs I no longer play 1v1 ranked as several of the new decks and illusions just completely outpace Vampires. Ill be eventually getting Zombie and Angel deck (I love swamp/angel decks) but for now I been focusing on Two headed giant where its far less about deck matchups.

Anyone interested in playing lots of 2HG with me in ranked matches send me a message. I will be sending some in this thread messages too. I also have a mic again so no worries on that end.

For the foreseeable future I will be using only vampires as my money will be going to Soul Calibur 5 and Skullgirls after that.