PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Platinum the Trinity DLC so big?

Enki
06-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi,

I am planning to get the DLC for Platinum and I wonder why this is such a big file compared to Valkenhayn or Makoto? Is there any Story included?

Doopliss SWE
06-15-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm curious about this too. Surely her sprite sheet doesn't take up that much space, even with all the special items and stuff.

TheMetalFonzy
06-16-2011, 03:22 AM
I thought it combined both Platinum and the 1.03 patch. That's probably why it's so big.

Kairi
06-16-2011, 03:39 AM
I thought it combined both Platinum and the 1.03 patch. That's probably why it's so big.
That's because it is. Platinum the Trinity has the 1.03 patch included in her DLC and since that patch is BBCSII and it makes quite a few changes, the file will definitely be bigger. Also, if you notice, patch 1.03 is about the same size as the Platinum the Trinity DLC so the patch is definitely included with her DLC. Unfortunately there is no story, but that would have been nice!

Enki
06-16-2011, 06:22 AM
Ah okay, that makes sense. Thanks!

sera07
06-17-2011, 12:27 AM
I feel bad when no story mode/ arcade to those 3 dlc, at least BBCSII got them on arcade, why not on xbox?:confused:
And if I remember correct, BBCSII release before platinum dlc.<So why no platinum story???:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:>

Kairi
06-17-2011, 01:38 AM
I feel bad when no story mode/ arcade to those 3 dlc, at least BBCSII got them on arcade, why not on xbox?:confused:
And if I remember correct, BBCSII release before platinum dlc.<So why no platinum story???:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:>
Platinum the Trinity was released with BBCSII at the same time, not before. I think the only ones that have story modes for them are the BBCSII for the PSP and 3DS. I may be wrong, but I don't think arcade even had a story mode to begin with. n.n; Unfortunately there is no story mdoe for Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum for the xbox :( Hopefully there will be one for them on a future Blazblue 3 :)

sera07
06-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Platinum the Trinity was released with BBCSII at the same time, not before. I think the only ones that have story modes for them are the BBCSII for the PSP and 3DS. I may be wrong, but I don't think arcade even had a story mode to begin with. n.n; Unfortunately there is no story mdoe for Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum for the xbox :( Hopefully there will be one for them on a future Blazblue 3 :)

There are 2 Ex story in BBSCII story mode but seems no story mode for 3 character. Ex1: 3 girls from LOB; EX2: #7 sector. I haven't unlock both story on psp yet but simply valkenhayn and platinum won't have a chance m{>.<}m to show up. The gallery mode contain ending and pic (+illusion) for 3 character though, but can't save pic to psp <why!!>. The game is just an add-on dlc to BBCS with legion 1.5 and abyss mode.

I only beat platinum on acrade and she was looking for Bang ... let hope BBIII is not causing me brain bomb....

Pegasus Tenma
06-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Don't forget BBCS2 Plus

Nei Debrusc
06-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Wow, I step away from BB for two seconds (well, months, really), and there are suddenly variants flying everywhere. It sucks about the lack of story, and has since Makoto didn't get one. But even with (what looks like) at least 2 other version of BB:CS, none of them get stories either? I suppose we're lucky they even had cameos in this game...