PDA

View Full Version : Master of Illusion challenge

locoloco
06-15-2011, 02:13 PM
This is for descent:

The master illusion is fairly simple after you play through to see what cards you draw. First off, he has your flying illusion card and you want it back.

-Play your extra turn card
-play the scry card
-play the card that let's you remove a card from the baord, removing the enchantment on your flying illusion creature he controls
- play some bears

EXTRA TURN:

-Play the rest of your phantom bears (w/e their called)
-Play the other creature in your hand that forces you to discard cards and then stop time
-use the card you drew on the first turn to counter the creature you're playing right now
-Congratulations, your flyer is a 5/5, you win.

descent3
06-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Thanks man!

I almost had it, the only thing I was missing was the 'pause time' button right after casting my creature. I learned something new today haha!

locoloco
06-15-2011, 02:33 PM
No problem, I'm glad I could help.

I think I ran through that challenge 3-5 times looking at all my options before I saw what needed to be done. Those sneaky guys.....

P1TTMAN
06-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Guide works great, but doesn't change the fact that the challenge in itself is bullshit.. in a real game, there's no way you'd know ahead of time what cards you were going to draw.

Also, the description of the challenge doesn't tell you to kill him by the end of your turn, but if you don't, you automatically lose.

Really well-thought-out, these challenges are. :drunk

JessIsMe
07-03-2012, 09:45 AM
i found i had to play the flyer before the bears.