PDA

View Full Version : Beta?

fax5jrj
06-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Are they going to release this beta on Halo: Anniversary like Reach did in ODST?

DarkReign2021
06-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Nobody knows yet, but I wouldn't put it past them to do that. They did with ODST and CEmake is on the same level as that pretty much.

TheBDanAbstract
06-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Nobody knows yet, but I wouldn't put it past them to do that. They did with ODST and CEmake is on the same level as that pretty much.

There was no ODST beta. And no, I doubt they do. You already know what the multiplayer is like. It is the same as Reach, just new maps. They don't release a beta for every new map pack.

Kunduz
06-16-2011, 03:18 PM
My guess is that they'll throw in a Halo 4 beta with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary just for the heck of it

The Elite Elite
06-16-2011, 04:45 PM
There was no ODST beta. And no, I doubt they do. You already know what the multiplayer is like. It is the same as Reach, just new maps. They don't release a beta for every new map pack.

Erm, I think the question is will CEA include a Halo 4 beta, just like ODST included the Reach beta, not will there be a CEA beta. Anyway, I could see it being so, but we'll have to wait and see.

DarkReign2021
06-16-2011, 10:44 PM

I was saying Halo 3: ODST was on the same level as CEmake is. ODST came with a Beta for Reach and CEmake will most likely come with a beta for the H4 servers.

TheBDanAbstract
06-17-2011, 03:14 AM
Erm, I think the question is will CEA include a Halo 4 beta, just like ODST included the Reach beta, not will there be a CEA beta. Anyway, I could see it being so, but we'll have to wait and see.

Ah, well OP did a terrible job of wording that.

fax5jrj
06-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Ah, well OP did a terrible job of wording that.

Sorry, I thought I posted this in the Halo 4 forums. It would have made much more sense if it was there.

Sorry about that.