PDA

View Full Version : Missable Weapons?

Blessed Sin
06-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Which weapons are missable? I know that the 2 in the Trials are missable, and the ones you buy in stores, but are there any others?
I mainly ask because I have just gotten Sword of Sunset and I noticed that I completely missed both Cherry Blossom and Power Knuckle. Are those to missable? I'm not much for achievement hunting, but when it's not too far out of the way, I do enjoy getting certain ones, so it's not a big deal if I did miss them for good, I'm just curious.

Starlight126
06-16-2011, 09:01 AM
The Power Knuckle isn't missable, like about every other one in chests (except the very last chests in the final dungeon).
The Cherry Blossom is timed: as long as the quest is available you can obtain it, but once it's gone it's gone.
The only "non-missable" weapons are those from most of the chests (again, the only exception is at the end), from the last shops (which keep selling the last-come weapons of course) and from the last quests which are available at the end of the game too (provided they can be started at all), but most of them come from timed shops and timed quests. Listing all of them wouldn't have much sense, it'd be more adviceable to simply check them all as you go. If you need a good guide to get through it, check here (http://www.trueachievements.com/magnacarta-2-walkthrough.htm); no spoiler and good information. If you don't care about the achievements (honestly this game doesn't have much more to offer if you ignore them), as for "quality" of gameplay, no weapon is *that* special as to be worth mentioning: miss one, find a better one ahead.

Blessed Sin
06-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Okay, I probably missed the Cherry Blossom, then, I'll try for everyone elses weapons, though. lol Thanks.