PDA

View Full Version : Where do you open co-op campaign and challenges?

thosewholeft
06-16-2011, 01:50 AM
Only played a bit of the first one and am lost where these modes are. All I see is the single player campaign, online multiplayer, and custom games. Obviously, not sure what I'm missing here.

Nayr
06-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Challenges are the small circles that branch off in the paths during Campaign and Arch Enemy Campaign.

Co-op from what I know only works on your local xbox, which you start by plugging in another controller and hitting A after you've selected who you're playing against.

TheUglyCasanova
06-16-2011, 02:54 AM
Co-op from what I know only works on your local xbox, which you start by plugging in another controller and hitting A after you've selected who you're playing against.

No, you can do the Archenemy campaign online. When you select the Archenemy campaign just hit the RT and it will ask if you want to make it an open Xbox live game.

It seems a bit bugged though. I beat the first archenemy in the campaign online just fine, but after me and two others beat Garruk when I hosted the campaign, it didn't count it as me beating it. :confused:

KohrinSoulez
06-16-2011, 05:01 PM
yeah i play fine online, tried campagn and as soon as the battle started the other 2 people bugged out and dc

BWP Dumpster
06-16-2011, 06:45 PM
Same happened to me...