PDA

View Full Version : Changing mana amounts

PandaBard
06-16-2011, 08:25 AM
So I'm editing machinations, and decide that since the sphinx is the only thing that costs white mana it has to go. The only thing is my deck still has three random plains in it. Any way to change this?

RK1 R33D
06-16-2011, 09:03 AM
So I'm editing machinations, and decide that since the sphinx is the only thing that costs white mana it has to go. The only thing is my deck still has three random plains in it. Any way to change this?
If you want a straight Blue/Black deck (I assume this is what you want?) you must take out these cards:

2 x Dispense Justice
1 x Sanctum Gargoyle (pretty interesting card for a combo)
1 x Magister Sphinx

I also removed these cards for my deck, I have a fully unlocked Machinations deck
2 x Signal Pest
3 x Golem's Heart
2 x Gust-Skimmer
1 x Shape Anew

I think it helped my deck after I did this, I took down Gideon and his weenie white deck after 2 tries, first one I was mana dead with only 1 black and 1 blue on the board. Second try I was mana dead again but I had 2 of each and it was enough to bring out my Wurmcoil Engine and 2 Razorfield Rhinos for the rickroll :woop:
It helped that I had all three Etherium Sculptor's and my Venser's Journal out as well.

PandaBard
06-16-2011, 09:27 PM
NM its removing them on its own. For some reason last night whenever i took out all the cards that cost white it still gave me some plains cards

CornishMessiah
06-16-2011, 09:35 PM
I miss the Howling mines from this deck, they were really fun to play around with.

Coorhagon
06-19-2011, 06:31 PM
I miss the Howling mines from this deck, they were really fun to play around with.

Agreed, I really like this deck but when facing decks like the blue/green or even the vampire deck it is just too slow. No Howling Mine is my biggest gripe about this deck.