PDA

View Full Version : NHL Gear for your avatar?

Katieboo574
06-16-2011, 11:16 PM
I love love love hockey, but xbox obviously only has gear for baseball and basketball which is fine but I'm not big on them. I personally think they should come out with hockey gear as well! :D

Thoughts anyone?

Kairi
06-16-2011, 11:34 PM
I think hockey gear would be cool! :D Maybe they will add it in the future! :)

i m redshark
06-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Hockey gear for my avatar would be awesome, sporting a Blue Jackets jersey would be quite alright

French_Kid
06-17-2011, 01:15 AM
i 4th the motion...I would love NHL stuff in ther...Go Habs Go.

I would most definetly buy a habs jersey if there was one there.

III Alec III
06-17-2011, 01:25 AM
I would love hockey gear. Go Bruins! (2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS! :D)

Fullmetalx07
06-17-2011, 01:49 AM
Def would love this!!! Maybe we get some when NHL 12 comes out

Katieboo574
06-17-2011, 05:15 AM
I'm a pittsburgh and chicago fan so I'd end up getting both, if offered of course!!

:D Congrats to boston though, great series I knew they would take the cup

CyberPunch83
06-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Being from Cananda, people sometimes assume I love hockey. Those people would be right. Come on Microsoft, if you can add MLB, NFL and NBA gear to the marketplace, the least you can do is add NHL gear as well! Everyone knows it would sell like crazy in Canada, so let us have our gear already!

This might cause some flaming, but huge Leafs fan here! :D

HabsCen10ial
06-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Yes this would be a great idea. They already have a hockey stick but they screwed it up. It's a right handed stick but they have your avatar hold it left handed so the curve is the wrong way :wtf

Nozza XBA
06-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Personally I'm confused at why they haven't done it already!

They've done football (soccer) for all the countries as well as the above sports.. So why no NHL! They have just as many fans! MS is all about the money, so they're missing the plot here!

I seriously want my Kings jersey!

II RUFF II
06-17-2011, 04:55 PM
I'd also invest in the hockey gear! Surely its a big possibility now as its become pretty popular worldwide since the playoffs..

Spanish Assault
06-17-2011, 05:00 PM
I would buy Goalie Gear in a heartbeat...

KeepEmRolling
06-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Yes this would be a great idea. They already have a hockey stick but they screwed it up. It's a right handed stick but they have your avatar hold it left handed so the curve is the wrong way :wtf

Somehow I knew you'd be in this thread Habs :woop:

Yeah, I think they're missing a great opportunity not putting some NHL stuff up for avatars.

Katieboo574
06-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Being from Cananda, people sometimes assume I love hockey. Those people would be right. Come on Microsoft, if you can add MLB, NFL and NBA gear to the marketplace, the least you can do is add NHL gear as well! Everyone knows it would sell like crazy in Canada, so let us have our gear already!

This might cause some flaming, but huge Leafs fan here! :D

Exactly!!! I'm from Alaska, not canada sadly haha, but it would sell like crazy up there too :D
No flaming from me, not the type to attack people for what teams they like!

Katieboo574
06-17-2011, 06:29 PM

Hahaha I know I saw that and my boyfriend, who has played hockey forever, was like why did they even put that on there when it's messed up anyways!

DarthSoth
06-17-2011, 07:11 PM
I would buy a Canucks jersey the second I saw it on the Avatar Marketplace. even a hat or a t-shirt would do. I've been looking for a hockey emoji for my iphone and can't find anything there either. The lack of hockey support in the tech world is disappointing.

Katieboo574
06-17-2011, 08:03 PM
I would buy a Canucks jersey the second I saw it on the Avatar Marketplace. even a hat or a t-shirt would do. I've been looking for a hockey emoji for my iphone and can't find anything there either. The lack of hockey support in the tech world is disappointing.

Exactly! You'd think with how well most of the NHL games on xbox do that they would have these things already. Makes me sad

Baylor05
06-17-2011, 08:24 PM
I hate hockey, but am honestly shocked to hear that the marketplace doesn't offer NHL gear. I wonder if there is some problem with getting the licensing from the NHL.

Ethiebeefy
06-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Even better idea NHL gear and Australian Football League Gear I would love em both