PDA

View Full Version : having trouble missing two coins

colburn
07-09-2007, 10:19 AM
having trouble missing two coins from two different worldsone in the city market the coint is by the big fish and i cant get it i see to flipings to bounce on but i cant get high enough to start the bounce. was it in a mission i was supposed to get it on.

also missin one on the home stink home. cant seem to find it

if i have to restart the game all over for the one in the city maket then ill do so after i complete the game.

xandura
07-09-2007, 09:37 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31380

u mean those ones?

colburn
07-09-2007, 11:44 PM
the one im missing is by the big fish in the city market and then one in home stink home thats i need to get all the coins

razzleson
07-10-2007, 04:07 AM
For the big fish one, that's where you need to go for the Catch of the Day achievement. If you're looking at the fish head on from the ground, there's a wooden crate somewhere behind you. On it is a straw that'll launch you onto the "card-jumps". Just jump on the card-jumps, once you get the coin, you'll get the Catch of the Day achievement.

For the Home Stink Home charm, I have no idea. I just said fuck it and started a new game as I searched high and low for over three hours straight (was missing one, 524/525 ugh). There have been numerous topics spread over this forum and Xbox.com about how no one can find one of them.

Spddemon01
07-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Home stink home has one hard one to get that took me forever to find a way to get it. it was the coin that is near the city of lights portal. you have to cross the sewer with those two bounces things and than turn off the vents than run across to where you see a can of bug spray (don't move it) jump on that can and double jump onto the box. it will let you get the red coin and the blue secert coin.

If thats not the one. the other hard one that i know of is close to that other one. it is where you see a bikes' wheel near a tunnel you climb the boxes that are there than you get to where there is a rope that goes to the other side of the sewer. you go across that rope than there is a coin there. if thats not it let me know. most of the coins are visable just not easy to get.