PDA

View Full Version : Gene Sarazen double eagle

Babars House
06-17-2011, 05:12 AM
I've had to have tried over 200 attempts thus far doing everything in the book trying to get this in...all it's given me is two pin hits. It's the last Masters Moment I have left, is there any advice to give me? Such as the amount of swing power you had when you did the shot, and which club used?

Babars House
06-18-2011, 03:00 AM
Alright I finally got it. In case anyone out there is having any trouble I'll tell you what I did to get this one.

My Swing Speed was at 77%, and I used my 3 Iron so it basically had the distance that was lined up with the hole with a 100% swing. I hate to say it, but this really depends on luck with the wind it gives you each shot. You want to aim right of the hole about 2-3 squares, that way it'll offset the ball going left because of the lie of the ball. You just want the ball to hit at the front of the green and use spin forward towards the hole as much as you can to get it in there. All about luck, but once you get it, you'll feel like :Bounce:

NJAM14Titleist
07-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Alright I finally got it. In case anyone out there is having any trouble I'll tell you what I did to get this one.

My Swing Speed was at 77%, and I used my 3 Iron so it basically had the distance that was lined up with the hole with a 100% swing. I hate to say it, but this really depends on luck with the wind it gives you each shot. You want to aim right of the hole about 2-3 squares, that way it'll offset the ball going left because of the lie of the ball. You just want the ball to hit at the front of the green and use spin forward towards the hole as much as you can to get it in there. All about luck, but once you get it, you'll feel like :Bounce:

Nice job!!!