PDA

View Full Version : Youtube video comparison between PC and console.

Polygon Pirate
06-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Youtube video comparison between PC and console. (Console is PS3.)

(PS3 watch from 1:20)

YouTube - Battlefield 3 Gameplay (PS3)

(PC watch from 1:40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekDutunw1mk

Xbox 360 version should be as good as the PS3 one.
Both videos can be watched in 1080P by the way.

:woop:

StillTIPPIN187
06-17-2011, 03:22 PM
PC FTW!

Looks garbage on PS3.. It wont be any better on xbox anyway.. Im expecting worse due to DICE actually putting some dev time on each console and not just porting it. and we all know PS3 can spit a little more juice out when games are specifically developed on it.

If only i had a bad ass rig. This game will own on the PC!

Tatanko
06-17-2011, 04:27 PM
PC FTW!

Looks garbage on PS3..
You must be really obsessive over graphics to say that it "looks like garbage" on the PS3.

FTW Goomba
06-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Really? This being my 1st post on this website I just need to say a couple of things. 1st of all on PC this game looks sick, graphically the best looking game to date imo. Secondly, whoever thinks that the console footage shown on Jimmy Fallon looks ham poo needs to GTFO. We know it isn't going to be as impressive as the PC version, but to squeeze footage that good out of 6 year old hardware is pretty dam sweet and kudos to DICE. And remember, it's only pre alpha footage :woop:

p.s. Hi everyone :Bounce:

Vegaskingz
06-17-2011, 08:10 PM
PC FTW!

Looks garbage on PS3.. It wont be any better on xbox anyway.. Im expecting worse due to DICE actually putting some dev time on each console and not just porting it. and we all know PS3 can spit a little more juice out when games are specifically developed on it.

If only i had a bad ass rig. This game will own on the PC!

Really... It looks garbage?? Wow okay, some one has really high expectations -_-

I think for a console version, It looks superb. Much better than bad company 2, which in itself was an excellent game graphically.

OceanH
06-17-2011, 09:28 PM
I can see some aliasing, the lighting or texture is not as good as on PC and the Marines' movements are more jerky but it's still awesome.

Barad
06-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Seems like it looks slightly better on PC.

Polygon Pirate
06-18-2011, 12:20 AM
I think for a console version, It looks superb. Much better than bad company 2, which in itself was an excellent game graphically.

I agree with this statement.
Xbox 360 for the win!!! :)

MediumMelanin
06-18-2011, 04:17 AM
The PC visuals look more polished...:/ ah, well, you got 4 more months to polish the console versions, DICE!