PDA

View Full Version : AI can get cards you cannot unlock?

namepending
06-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Basically what the title says... I was playing against the Blue/Green deck and she used this card that exiles all of the creatures that she controls on the battlefield, then searches the library for the same amount of cards exiled and places them on the battlefield...She had literally like 12 tokens, and obviously got all her eldrazi and crazy big creatures...So i went to the deck manager and we cannot get it. maybe in a future DLC? i do not know I just think its kinda lame seeing as that deck is a pain to beat already.

Black Barney
06-17-2011, 01:51 PM
yeah the first Magic had this too and generally you get the cards in future DLC.

Farsight
06-21-2011, 01:10 AM
Yup, those are a preview of upcoming expansions.

Cav Clayton
06-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Haha, Mass Polymorph is a bitch.

WonderCaliban
06-21-2011, 08:06 AM

Yeah, sadly it indicates that the content is already there. Just locked.

Perax
06-21-2011, 09:10 AM

I really hope not, since Illusion Blue used twice Bribery on me, and that card is pretty broken/unfun to play with/against :(.

Same way i hope they'll never release Karn's deck with Mox-Tinker-Colossus combo, since it's pretty much game set & match every single time you have that blue sorcery in your hand in an artifacts deck...

Skode
06-25-2011, 08:55 AM
The fact the AI gets extra or unique to them cards doesnt actually have to signify they are locked for future DLC release. I saw cards in the first games challenges for example we never saw released - the decks we get are also aimed at being more balanced for main use than the AI ever gets as well.

There IS DLC on its way... not only is there a section for it on the main menu but there has been images seen of decks for Ajani and i think also Elspeth too and this was before the game was even released on the marketplace but in regards to expanding the ten current decks we really could get anything regardless of what the AI pulls on us.

smokinpimp420
07-10-2011, 05:06 PM
you can't use challenges as an example seeing that ever since the first magic came out the cards that were used in the challengs weren't part of the rest of the game or did you really think that they would give us phage the untouchable to use as a card. However any card I have ever scene in the campaign itself was used in future dlc which means the content was on there the whole time. That just my opinion anyway.