PDA

View Full Version : My online pass is not working!

nufcneilo
06-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Sorry to post a new thread, but there wasn't already one, and the EA website/forum refuses to load.

I have just bought a new copy of the game, and have my online pass. Yet when I enter it when the game asks, it says it's not valid. Despite entering it exactly as shown. I've tried all uppercase, all lowercase, with spaces and without spaces, with and without dashes - nothing works!

As I say, it's a brand new copy of the game, the seal was still on it. But I've no idea what I'm doing wrong! If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.

P.S. My game also didn't come with a game manual, is that right? Seems odd to me.

Furious M1
06-17-2011, 08:52 PM
If it says it's not valid then you are entering it wrong otherwise it would tell you that the code has already been redeemed.

Tiger 12 is one of the first EA games to come without a paper copy of the manual - it's on the disc.

nufcneilo
06-17-2011, 09:46 PM
As I mentioned in my original post I am entering it correctly. In any shape or form the code is not working! I appreciate the help, but please read what I've written first otherwise we might not get anywhere! lol

welsh boy
06-17-2011, 09:49 PM
As I mentioned in my original post I am entering it correctly. In any shape or form the code is not working! I appreciate the help, but please read what I've written first otherwise we might not get anywhere! lol
take it back to the shop

bigpoppie
06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Call up ea sports ...The number is on that little pamphlet on the back....The samething happened to me and they gave me a new code over the phone and stayed on the phone to make sure it worked.

They also gave me a 20 % off coupon for there website for anygame.

welsh boy
06-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Call up ea sports ...The number is on that little pamphlet on the back....The samething happened to me and they gave me a new code over the phone and stayed on the phone to make sure it worked.

They also gave me a 20 % off coupon for there website for anygame.
I think thats the first time I heard of EA doing anything positive :woop:

danjs84
06-25-2011, 04:32 AM
the online passes are region locked so if you import a cheap region free NTCS/J and your in PAL it won't

nufcneilo
06-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Cheers guys. I'm gonna try to ring them and see what happens lol.

EDIT: After experiencing the worst hotline I've ever encountered, I was eventually given a new code which worked fine. But it took about half an hour of farting around to get there, the guy on the phone was a complete tool!