PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Cards

IIIIIIIMichael
06-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Has anyone found a quicker way to unlock cards other than playing the campaign???

Black Barney
06-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Can you unlock cards in multiplayer? If so, you could get a friend to throw player matches to you, I dunno.

The way i did it in the first Magic 2011, is that I found which match-up was best for my deck and just quick match'd against that enemy non-stop, pulverizing them repeatedly. It was fun.

TigerGenocide
06-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Can you unlock cards in multiplayer? If so, you could get a friend to throw player matches to you, I dunno..

This works. If your opponent concedes the game, you'll still unlock a card for your deck. Definitely the quickest way if you have a buddy to help out.

Aiden 514
06-17-2011, 09:37 PM
could just unlock it with a key if you are desperate

theNomad
06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
:locked
Just three cards away from un-locking my third complete deck. Even though it says 16/16 cards, some of those are doubles even triples. So you only need to play and win 10/11 games to unlock an whole deck.

I find it fun to build up a deck one new card per time instead of going down the pay option, its like gaining a new ability when you reach an higher level in other games. And that final card you get is usually a game stealer like the Drake Umbra +3/+3 +Flying enchantment aura from the blue deck.

Knivesz
06-28-2011, 06:24 PM
If anyone would want to boost out some cards just let know, ill be on mostly all day. We will do the multiplayer method, conceding matches for each other.

Cap Britain
07-08-2011, 12:53 AM
there are two ways

1) If you have microsoft points you can buy a key to unlock the rest of the deck not sure how much a key is though or how many you get but that is the easiest way and quickest

2) Like other have said get a friend to boost you to unlock the cards

hope this helps

Cap Britain
07-08-2011, 01:24 AM
http://www.wizards.com/magic/digital/duelsoftheplaneswalkers.aspx?x=mtg/digital/d12/decks#jace

try this its a complete list of all the card for each core deck plus one's to unlock